Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 October, 04:46
POW done with work. Drinking a cold one, and fixing to plant some purple broccoli, so far that will make six types of veggies for the fall garden....and still adding....I am just growing my own, period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
24 October, 04:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Very cool. What are you growing besides purple broccoli? Do you mostly grow heirloom vegetables?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 October, 04:52
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
All heirloom, no gmo, no chemicals. All organic. Got taters, cabbage, broccoli, collards, onions, and spinach. Growing some scallions in the window sill and transplanting them outside. Next getting some asparagus.

Sounds delicious! Makes me hungry thinking of all the dishes to cook up with those vegetables; a lot of my Autumn favorites - I picked up two organic acorn squashes today to make soup. I could eat squash/lentil soup every day.
It is still warm enough for my basil and cilantro outside. I just bought a little organic Kaffir lime tree this weekend. I think it will be next year before it produces a lime, but I have never had one, so hey! 😁
05:12 PM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply
24 October, 05:19
Awesome on the lime tree!!!

24 October, 05:25
💚Thank you!!

Livia Ashlynn @LiviaAshlynn
I getting Paid up to $15,000 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister's told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.Go to home tab
for more details.☛☛☛ http://Www.TopCityPay.com

Got the taters in their huge container yesterday, so stinking excited about, been wanting to do the somewhat theoretically English just stuff flowers and veggies together. AND this spring making sever more gardens vs a giant one, and doing only fruits in it.

24 October, 05:17
Oh freakin KEWL> my ex sis in law STILL fam to me, she grows lemons etc right in containers, credits her husband, and they just kick butt in the planters. Dude knows his stuff for sure. Next year, I am gonna stephanie seed errything, I got busloads of various ones I have been saving every time I have bought organic, and most of it I have from seeds though, I buy. Not the collards and cabbage they are heirloom started as plugs from a local feed supply place around here.