Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
25 October, 12:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
24 October, 10:58
Maybe off? But here goes
Steel can act as an excellent conductor for free energy, based off of Teslas 369 energy=frequency=vibration…LIGHT!
“On Earth as it is in Heaven” where EVERYTHING runs on light! Not even a shadow of turning, because God is Light and God is everywhere! Omnisciently speaking of course, lol! 😂
I suspect that is precisely why POTUS Trumpy’s wall is designed with special reinforced steel. Right now the wall is definitely scale-able, but wait until its activated. 👀 Talk about shocking! lol.
Funfact: Two primary components of steel are Iron and Carbon.
Funfunct: Two primary elements in the humam body are Iron=blood and Carbon=structural “backbone” of organic molecules. WE ARE conductors of LIGHT! energy=frequency=vibration. Our very DNA is scale-able Jacobs Ladder (direct access to the Father is within us!) wow just wow!🤯
Quite literally, the children of light, sent to Earth from the Father of Lights! (His only creation made in His image) 💙❤️💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 October, 09:27
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 October, 09:54
Decertify = 208
The Real President = 208
Yuge = 208

Q 208

F B Jones @FBJones
24 October, 10:11
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

F B Jones @FBJones
24 October, 10:48
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

1776 ... @IGG1776
24 October, 09:08

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 October, 10:29
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Love some of those on the website, but I have a couple of questions.

Whose steel? China's or Made in the USA.
Will it be guaranteed USA made?

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
24 October, 07:12
Man i would love to understand what you mean here.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
24 October, 05:11
DCXVI

Livia Ashlynn @LiviaAshlynn
24 October, 05:20
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
I getting Paid up to $15,000 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister's told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.Go to home tab
for more details.☛☛☛ http://Www.TopCityPay.com

24 October, 05:09
❤️❤️❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
24 October, 04:58
Steel Is Scaleable Four Home Coming?

25 October, 09:34
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️

25 October, 09:57
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
Tenderly Calling - John Denver - YouTube

This song by the late John Denver can be found on his "Different Directions" album This is the time of year that our hearts turn home. Jesus is calling u...

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
24 October, 04:45
PT again Doq?

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏