@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
23 October, 10:16
Today I was talking to a couple from England, who said they exchanged 40.00 Pound to Dollars and the exchange was 26.00 !!! 🤨 it is happening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
24 October, 10:53
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
what was it in the past ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
What was in the past??? . . . Tartaria; No taxes, Free energy, where Water once flowed freely (no dams) connecting all land and was used as a conduit for electrical energy flow, and Gold and Silver as "Real Money" for Free trade, no "Pharmakia" only Medicinal Tonics that come from the Earth Plane.
Devolution; "Back to the Future", "Future Proves Past" I believe this is where we are headed "Again"
11:23 AM - Oct 24, 2022
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SunCrystal369 in this post can reply
Golden Times donated @Golden
24 October, 11:48
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
Was asking about the prior exchange from Pound to Dollars.
Do you know by any chance?

You noted a rate above, wondered what it was previously on average.

24 October, 12:44
In response Golden Times to her Publication
OOHH, lol sorry, I don't know exactly, I was just quoting what was told to me. I know the USD typically exchanged higher. I will research a chart and post it.