@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
Today I was talking to a couple from England, who said they exchanged 40.00 Pound to Dollars and the exchange was 26.00 !!! 🤨 it is happening!
10:16 PM - Oct 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by SunCrystal369 in this post can reply
Grace Rodrick @GFR
26 October, 10:37
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
I wonder which will go down first the dollar or the pound! here in the UK with our frequent PM changes … i am more in tune with the US then here😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
suZy Connolly @suZq14
26 October, 04:53
friends daughter is just back from Florida, at exchange in Scotland she got $1.15 for every pound, so 40 pounds gets 46 dollars, these folks was robbed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
24 October, 12:00
My family is in Scotland, that amount is not correct, they should have received $45 and some change. I used to get almost $2.00 per pound note....back in the good old days.

24 October, 12:48
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
This is what was told to me 2 days ago, by a couple visiting from England. 45.00 probably "should "be the rate, but this is a good indication that things are changing.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 October, 11:28
exchange rate 10/24/2022 40 GBP = $45.23

24 October, 11:37
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
And Biden is President.

24 October, 11:50
"Miss information is necessary." . . . It takes a strong mind, to maneuver both worlds. The facade / and what's really happening. 😉

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 October, 11:27
they were ripped off... should've exchanged at $45+

24 October, 11:30
If they were "ripped off" we need to be looking into the International Exchange Department at the airport!

24 October, 11:33
I have a couple foreign currencies, I may be conducting an experiment myself. I will keep you posted.

Golden Times donated @Golden
24 October, 10:53
what was it in the past ?

24 October, 11:23
In response Golden Times to her Publication
What was in the past??? . . . Tartaria; No taxes, Free energy, where Water once flowed freely (no dams) connecting all land and was used as a conduit for electrical energy flow, and Gold and Silver as "Real Money" for Free trade, no "Pharmakia" only Medicinal Tonics that come from the Earth Plane.
Devolution; "Back to the Future", "Future Proves Past" I believe this is where we are headed "Again"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 11:28
My fren from Canada exchanges his Canadian money for US $s all the time and he loses a lot!
Like I mean a lot!
It has been worse the last few weeks than ever before I think.

24 October, 12:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think all that are "in the know" are so ready for this whole thing to just Implode already!!!💥💥💥

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 October, 10:23
oh my yep