@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
23 October, 10:16
Today I was talking to a couple from England, who said they exchanged 40.00 Pound to Dollars and the exchange was 26.00 !!! 🤨 it is happening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
24 October, 10:53
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
what was it in the past ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 October, 11:23
In response Golden Times to her Publication
What was in the past??? . . . Tartaria; No taxes, Free energy, where Water once flowed freely (no dams) connecting all land and was used as a conduit for electrical energy flow, and Gold and Silver as "Real Money" for Free trade, no "Pharmakia" only Medicinal Tonics that come from the Earth Plane.
Devolution; "Back to the Future", "Future Proves Past" I believe this is where we are headed "Again"

Golden Times donated @Golden
24 October, 11:48
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
Was asking about the prior exchange from Pound to Dollars.
Do you know by any chance?

You noted a rate above, wondered what it was previously on average.

OOHH, lol sorry, I don't know exactly, I was just quoting what was told to me. I know the USD typically exchanged higher. I will research a chart and post it.
12:44 PM - Oct 24, 2022
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SunCrystal369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from @MLM Addiction;Truth, click on at the bottom under it