Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 02:38
Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 October, 06:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I take 18 mg of Ivermectin on the 1st and 3rd of every month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
23 October, 07:11
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Where are you ordering them both from? Please post!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 October, 07:30
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
Got mine from Privet Pharma in India. Here's their address www.privetpharma.com (also got HCQ from them)This company took less time than the previous one I used, but still takes right at 2 weeks.

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
24 October, 09:03
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Thank you , I looked up the website❤️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
❤️😁I was really pleased with them! They’ll text you too if you have questions! Good luck!
09:14 AM - Oct 24, 2022
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit & Truth, click on at the bottom under it