Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 October, 05:03
One of my favorite things about being an Anon is you don’t get to see what most people look like.

What clothes they wear.

What color their skin is.

What kind of car they drive.

What they do for work.

Who they hang out with.

You are surrounded by thousands of Patriots with the same beliefs, dedication, and drive to accomplish the same things.

We love our Country and that’s what matters.

No doubt in my mind, God planned it exactly that way for a specific reason. He really does work in marvelous ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
I agree Doq. He has taken away our ‘sight’ and made us all equal, on a level playing field. We are ‘blind’ to what can sometimes be used as a deterrent or divider and we are now using other senses and tools to unite and to get to know one another. What have we learned? To gather strength and trust from total strangers, to love one another without preconceived judgement, to work together toward a common goal, to sometimes allow ourselves to be very vulnerable, by speaking our heart without fear of condemnation, to give a hand up and encourage when it’s needed and more. Pretty ingenious really! ❤️😊.

For those of us that have used real names or may not be quite as anonymous as others, it doesn’t and shouldn’t matter….you were all new to me and there is so much I still don’t know about you. We are all family and still anoymous in so many ways. Just learning as we go.
02:54 AM - Oct 24, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
27 October, 02:42
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
LOVE UNITED US.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
26 October, 11:12
Unconditional Love 😍
Thank you, Truth Seeker1111 ;)))

27 October, 12:31
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
❤️ ;)

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 October, 10:45
sooo good ❤️

27 October, 12:33
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
🥰

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 October, 10:42
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Well said. Love this.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

27 October, 12:35
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
❤️ thankq

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 October, 10:25
☺🙏🤍 Love this!

27 October, 12:35
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🙏❤️