Doq Holliday @doqholliday
One of my favorite things about being an Anon is you don’t get to see what most people look like.

What clothes they wear.

What color their skin is.

What kind of car they drive.

What they do for work.

Who they hang out with.

You are surrounded by thousands of Patriots with the same beliefs, dedication, and drive to accomplish the same things.

We love our Country and that’s what matters.

No doubt in my mind, God planned it exactly that way for a specific reason. He really does work in marvelous ways.
05:03 PM - Oct 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
26 October, 12:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Amen Brother! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯🐸👊🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
25 October, 10:22
i use my real pic, not very techy with that kind of stuff ,😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
26 October, 11:10
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
That's fine, I think. I also use my own pic.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

anon one @Gamma50
25 October, 09:02
It's the communion of pure mind here. But it is lonely. Surrounded by imbeciles, morons and ignoramuses -- it helps to see the brilliance that pops up here. Comforting but not warm and fuzzy.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 October, 08:58

MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
25 October, 08:56
i wear alot of bells .. it keeps me safe when I'm jogging at night..

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
25 October, 02:26
Until we meet on Anon Island...
Or Anon Mountain.

lori sikoreoli @sikoreoli
24 October, 11:41
i was at an outside bar with my husband a few weeks ago on a beautiful summer day and after listening to the conversations of some patrons talking across the bar to each other i looked at my husband and said…”thankfully, you can’t cage us all up sweets, because some of us are just un-cageable”.

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
24 October, 08:27
I love this! 🇺🇸🙏🌎

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 October, 07:22
Kinda like blind people. Surface doesnt matter. The core is what’s important.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 October, 04:29
I had a very similar thought just recently, Hive Mind.

arba happihr @arba
24 October, 01:51
Aloha Doq I was sharing this info with my friends yesterday.
ANONUP is a classy information site!
Manners and Integrity describes Anonup information warriors/angels
imo
Great post
Thanks for reading my mind ☺️🤗

arba happihr @arba
imo
Great post

arba happihr @arba
imo
Great post

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
24 October, 01:11
WWG1WGA

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
24 October, 10:28
its not about the messenger but about the message!!!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
24 October, 09:58
AMEN!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
24 October, 09:14
Romans 2:9-11
[9] Tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man that does evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; [10] But glory, honor, and peace, to every man that works good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: [11] For there is no respect of persons with God.

James 2:9
But if you have respect to persons, you commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
24 October, 08:38

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
24 October, 08:33
I love you just the way you are. Powerful. Real.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
24 October, 08:21
Amen

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
24 October, 08:15
Yes! Because the color of our skin, what car we drive, what we do for work and who we hang out with is meaningless. We are here together with a common purpose, a common belief and most definitely dedication. We Love Our Country because We the People are the country! We are all connected.

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
24 October, 08:01
Souls on AnonUp are connected ... 💕

Ange Love @LoveM
25 October, 10:38
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
🙏✨💞

Happy Days @Sun2516
24 October, 07:57

Whimma Texas @Whimma
24 October, 06:56
i love that we trust based on content

i didn't even use my pic in profile until 2 months ago but was accepted regardless

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
24 October, 05:57
this made my day.
Today is the Diwali Festival in India, aka FESTIVAL OF LIGHT
Biggest Festival of India we celebrate it because LIGHT WON over darkness according to Ramayan (Hindu mythology)
LIGHT WON ALREADY

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
24 October, 11:50
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
Enjoy the light of your day ♥️

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
24 October, 04:27
not seeing gives each other clears our vision. Focused on and tuned in to issues.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
24 October, 04:05
I love this Doq...........We all know each other no matter where we meet.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 October, 02:54
I agree Doq. He has taken away our ‘sight’ and made us all equal, on a level playing field. We are ‘blind’ to what can sometimes be used as a deterrent or divider and we are now using other senses and tools to unite and to get to know one another. What have we learned? To gather strength and trust from total strangers, to love one another without preconceived judgement, to work together toward a common goal, to sometimes allow ourselves to be very vulnerable, by speaking our heart without fear of condemnation, to give a hand up and encourage when it’s needed and more. Pretty ingenious really! ❤️😊.

For those of us that have used real names or may not be quite as anonymous as others, it doesn’t and shouldn’t matter….you were all new to me and there is so much I still don’t know about you. We are all family and still anoymous in so many ways. Just learning as we go.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
26 October, 11:12
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Unconditional Love 😍
Thank you, Truth Seeker1111 ;)))

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
27 October, 02:42
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
LOVE UNITED US.
LOVE

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
24 October, 02:26