Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 October, 05:03
One of my favorite things about being an Anon is you don’t get to see what most people look like.

What clothes they wear.

What color their skin is.

What kind of car they drive.

What they do for work.

Who they hang out with.

You are surrounded by thousands of Patriots with the same beliefs, dedication, and drive to accomplish the same things.

We love our Country and that’s what matters.

No doubt in my mind, God planned it exactly that way for a specific reason. He really does work in marvelous ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 October, 02:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I agree Doq. He has taken away our ‘sight’ and made us all equal, on a level playing field. We are ‘blind’ to what can sometimes be used as a deterrent or divider and we are now using other senses and tools to unite and to get to know one another. What have we learned? To gather strength and trust from total strangers, to love one another without preconceived judgement, to work together toward a common goal, to sometimes allow ourselves to be very vulnerable, by speaking our heart without fear of condemnation, to give a hand up and encourage when it’s needed and more. Pretty ingenious really! ❤️😊.

For those of us that have used real names or may not be quite as anonymous as others, it doesn’t and shouldn’t matter….you were all new to me and there is so much I still don’t know about you. We are all family and still anoymous in so many ways. Just learning as we go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Tierney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tierney Pearce, click on at the bottom under it