KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
23 October, 09:17
So, I’m this long into my 24 hour fast :) I know not long at all- lol πŸ˜‚ , but just posting :)
Lets do this βœ… πŸ’― I figure there is no better time to start than Right Now 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 October, 10:29
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
cheering πŸ“£ for you, inspiring me to do it, just recently began ivermectin horse paste, symptoms, maybe a fast would help to release more toxinsπŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 October, 10:33
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Thank You Fren πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Great Luck to You too πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Also, where did You get the Ivermectin paste? I guess I need to order someπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 October, 10:45
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
i just ordered Amazon, but there is a tractor supply not too far away from me so gonna check it out this weekπŸ’™the fast scarier than horse paste😁

23 October, 10:47
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Thank You FrenπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Once I put my mind to something, I do it... So πŸ™PrayingπŸ™ I complete this 24 hour fast πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I think I will :) πŸ’–β™Ύ

Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria Walters, click on at the bottom under it