KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
23 October, 09:17
So, Iโ€™m this long into my 24 hour fast :) I know not long at all- lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ , but just posting :)
Lets do this โœ… ๐Ÿ’ฏ I figure there is no better time to start than Right Now ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 October, 10:29
In response KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… to her Publication
cheering ๐Ÿ“ฃ for you, inspiring me to do it, just recently began ivermectin horse paste, symptoms, maybe a fast would help to release more toxins๐Ÿ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 October, 10:33
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Thank You Fren ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Great Luck to You too ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Also, where did You get the Ivermectin paste? I guess I need to order some๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

i just ordered Amazon, but there is a tractor supply not too far away from me so gonna check it out this week๐Ÿ’™the fast scarier than horse paste๐Ÿ˜
10:45 PM - Oct 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
23 October, 10:47
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Thank You Fren๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Once I put my mind to something, I do it... So ๐Ÿ™Praying๐Ÿ™ I complete this 24 hour fast ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I think I will :) ๐Ÿ’–โ™พ

23 October, 10:51
In response KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… to her Publication
yes you will do great Kiki๐Ÿ’™