KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
So, I’m this long into my 24 hour fast :) I know not long at all- lol 😂 , but just posting :)
Lets do this ✅ 💯 I figure there is no better time to start than Right Now 😎
09:17 PM - Oct 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Maudiemaye) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 October, 12:12
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I hear ya🙏This is rolling over tomorrow to the 16:8 plan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 October, 05:50
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Okay :) I met my 24 hour Fasting Goal :)✅💯 YaaaaY :) I am going to keep Fasting until at least tomorrow AM & go from there :) 😎 Total weight loss so far is 3.8 lbs :) I drink a lot of Water 💦 on the daily, but I have been drinking even more when I feel hungry, I chug water 😎 Thanks for this Advice & Thank You All for the Encouraging Words & Love 💕 Ya’ll Rock😎🥰🙏Much Love & God Bless You All♾🙏💖🙏💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 October, 06:12
Well done Kiki! Have house visitors n doing too much entertaining to start but planning for Monday when all settles down again ✨💖

25 October, 09:17
☀️Happy Today Ya’ll :)🌟
UPdate on the Fasting :)
Still going :) I have lost 5.5 pounds :)😎🥰Noice! So, I have an Acupuncture Appointment in PC this afternoon & I’m thinking I still want to be fasting for this... I’m gonna fast at least until after this... & go from there :) Also, does anyone do this 16:8 Fasting on the daily? LMK :)
One last thing, last night I went to bed early... this is good advice too when fasting, at least for me :) Thanks Again for all of the 🙏Encouragement & Love 💕 🙏God Bless🙏

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
24 October, 04:07
I start at 3:15 pm tx time..

YIKES!!!

I think i can... i think i can... i think i can.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 October, 02:50
Hows is going Kiki ?

24 October, 03:21
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙋‍♀️HiYa Fren :) The Fast is Going Great :) 🙏Thank You for Asking :) 🙏
I actually just had to go to the Grocery Store 🏬- lolz 😂 , I made it :)! 😎 idk, I may try to continue the Fast after 5:50 pm 🤔... it’s either stop & eat then, or make it until at least the next morning or so... I guess I will see how I feel 🙏 I 🙏Pray🙏 You are having a ☀️💖Wonderful Day:)💙🌟🙏God Bless You & Yours🙏♾Much Love💕

Only Forward @Callibird
24 October, 01:24
ive been thinking about doing a fast as well…praying about how long and what type…your post is inspiring! praying for your fast Kiki! 🙏🏻💖✨

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
24 October, 01:15
This was an excellent idea! Just finished a 3 day fast in 2.75 days. It was harder this time so pitching some more carbs and soon will hopefully start the MMS1 protocol from Jim Humble. A friend was cured of several cronic maladies with it. Already read much of the book.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 October, 11:22
I need to get back on mine. I made it 13 hours and my husband made vegetable soup so I couldn't hurt his feelings. I ate soup all day.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 October, 11:26
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
soup is worth it
you can fast anyday
soup only comes around sometimes🤣🤣♥️

Only followers of this user (Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 October, 10:56
now we are 18 hours? i stopped eating at the same time coincidentally i just realized now 😎🤣 i fast everyday unless i am invited for breakfast or lunch somewhere

24 October, 11:01
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
😎 Yeah, I think 17 hours 😎 :) Feeling just fine 🙏 I may try longer, but sure yet... Wanted to see how I did on the 24 hours first :) 🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 October, 10:48
started mine today, too. We got this! Vibin up!

24 October, 10:43
🙋‍♀️ Hi Ya’ll :) Just a Quick Fasting UPdate :)
I am Feeling Great & have lost 3.3 pounds already :)😎 Having some black coffee ☕️ with nutmeg at the moment :) 🙏☀️Have a Blessed & Wonderful Day filled with lots of 💖Love💖 & 🥰Happiness🥰 :) Thank You for All of the Encouraging Messages, this means a lot :) 🙏 God Bless You All🙏

Awakened __T @awakened_t
24 October, 11:11
ooo I'll have to give this coffee a try – I've used Kion coffee as an organic / low acid option. thanks Kiki 😊

24 October, 11:34

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
24 October, 08:54
Awesome job fren, keep up the good work. I just completed a 48hr one a few days ago, soooo worth it. Stay hydrated and keep pushing until its done. You got this patriot.👊❤️😉

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 October, 08:44
Mornin’ 🙌🏻🥰
Go girl! I’m contemplating starting one too!

Chris wood @CGW
24 October, 03:56
hope it went well, you will fèl so much better when you retake control off your eating habits, we have been taught, fed so much nonsense about eating and fed food with addictions implanted.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 October, 12:11
I was 20 hours into my fast today-so proud! And then my husband left a handfull of barbecue potato chips out on the counter and i dunno what happened…next thing i knew they all in my mouth! 🤷‍♀️😂

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 October, 12:36
In response New Years Day to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
25 October, 09:18
In response New Years Day to her Publication
😂

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
24 October, 12:02
Awesome. I really hope people try it even just going 18 hrs a day with a meal in a 4 hr period has benefits intermediate fasting. God Bless

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
23 October, 11:11
I'm shooting for 2x a wk, Tues/Thursday to do the 24 hr or more, and also encouraged my mom to join in, and she is in too. She is an old believer before of everyone must eat 3x a day. But since she's gotten sick w/ a cold & cant shake it off since the recent Xflare, she will try at anything to improve her immune system. Sometimes an event like that will shift ppl's perspective. PPL are being jolted to shift/make a change w/o even realizing it. 🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 October, 10:29
cheering 📣 for you, inspiring me to do it, just recently began ivermectin horse paste, symptoms, maybe a fast would help to release more toxins💛

23 October, 10:33
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 Thank You Fren 🙏🙏🙏🙏Great Luck to You too 💖💖💖
Also, where did You get the Ivermectin paste? I guess I need to order some🙏🙏🙏

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
23 October, 09:44
Good Luck 🤞😉

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 October, 09:42
You got this, KiKi!! Keep us updated:)

23 October, 09:51
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
🙏💖Thank You Fren💙🙏

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 October, 09:33
Fasting is much easier when you can’t afford to eat.

23 October, 09:36
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏 Are you okay?

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
23 October, 09:33
you got this

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
23 October, 09:26
They have fasting apps.
Some of those have really helped. me..........

23 October, 09:27
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
🙏Thank You Fren🙏:)

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
23 October, 09:23
Nice start time. 5:50>55

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 October, 09:22
Keep going, God will lead the way, as HE does.

23 October, 09:28
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏 Yes, HE does ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 October, 09:22
Wondering... does a fast begin pretty much the moment one stops eating? Like, dinner at 5:30; begin fast at 5:50? We are going to do this, a 24-36 hour fast. More for the healing aspects than weight loss.

Partner with psoriasis is making green juices as per Hanna Sillitoe in a juicer, then throws that into a blender with an avocado. That, a snack and a meal seem to suffice and are slowly shedding some pounds off me, while making his psoriasis condition improve.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
24 October, 12:26
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
The easy way to understand is every time you put food into your body it goes into storage mode. By fasting your body goes into burn mode which it instinctively goes after bad cells first it attacks any cells that are not normal inflammation in joints become better your skin will retain it’s natural amount of water for healthier look. The longer the fast the more bad cells are burned up. The best part is once you make it a habbit and learn. You can eat and drink anything you want all in moderation of course. Just always remember every time you eat something it goes into storage mode and you reset it takes over 13 hrs of nothing in your stomach for it to start burning cells. God Bless

Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
23 October, 09:21
💫Good luck!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 09:18
Good Luck KiKi You got this.

23 October, 09:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
:) 🙏💖 Thank YOU so very much, VK :)🙏 This means a lot :) 🙏God Bless You & Yours 🙏Much Love 💕♾♾♾ & Thank You for All that YOU do :) 🙏💙☀️🦋🌟 YOU da BEST evaaaa :)

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 October, 11:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication