Photon 333 @Photon
You don't always get what you wsmt,but if you try sometimes you may not even get what you need.😪

Much love, John.💙
09:36 PM - Oct 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
24 October, 04:03
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Phantom Virus2020 @phantomvirus2020
9 minutes ago
https://www.firstallmed.or...

med beds

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
24 October, 03:43
😞🙏❤️🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 03:41
My heart hurts for you Annie. God knows it's true. It also hurts for those who are the "beseeched". They, who have watched the endless requests for prayer from anons who have shared heart breaking experiences, either their own or those of a loved one. I have only been here a few months and have witnessed this far too many times to count. Just a few weeks ago a beautiful young boy Eli was lost to his parents.
A couple of months before that there was a gofundme for a precious 4 year old little girl who didn't make it. I feel sure with every story told there is a heaviness we will never understand that is experienced by those who are the "caretakers" of the Beds. I have been including them in my prayers also. They are tasked with a heavy responsibility. Is it possible shifting your focus to the daunting task they are faced with might possibly in turn shift your circumstances. I pray this message is received with the love and compassion it is sent with.
💔 🙏

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
24 October, 03:15
Photon, I know youre not well, I will be sure to give John your best when I meet him!

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 October, 10:50
medicineless not medicine less. The asian words they are using translate as "already gone, already healed"

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 October, 10:47
I studied Qigong w teachers who took students twice yearly to China's largest medicine less hospital--4000 beds, no medicine, no herbs, no special diet. The only medicine was qigong. At 4:56 in this clip, Gregg Braden shows the doctors at that hospital (called teachers) emitting qi to woman w tumor. Tumor slowly dissipates in a few minutes which you can see in the live ultrasound scan. I taught qigong and at the end of each class, I attempted my own version of this though no one had serious issues but all who were recipients had noticeable effects. All in the class encircled one person who was the recipient and sent loving energy to them. I thought if you had a group of friends who could gather around you and give it their best effort, maybe it could shift your condition which I know is very serious. I'm so very sorry for what you are going through. Love and blessings always.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 October, 09:42
https://youtu.be/mtU4GJq6z...

Hugs to you warrior.
I replied to one of your recent posts with this video I came across. Not sure if you saw it.
First thought when watching was you. Maybe a new avenue to explore. Seems there has been some amazing success with this.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt