Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 October, 09:36
You don't always get what you wsmt,but if you try sometimes you may not even get what you need.😪

Much love, John.💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
I studied Qigong w teachers who took students twice yearly to China's largest medicine less hospital--4000 beds, no medicine, no herbs, no special diet. The only medicine was qigong. At 4:56 in this clip, Gregg Braden shows the doctors at that hospital (called teachers) emitting qi to woman w tumor. Tumor slowly dissipates in a few minutes which you can see in the live ultrasound scan. I taught qigong and at the end of each class, I attempted my own version of this though no one had serious issues but all who were recipients had noticeable effects. All in the class encircled one person who was the recipient and sent loving energy to them. I thought if you had a group of friends who could gather around you and give it their best effort, maybe it could shift your condition which I know is very serious. I'm so very sorry for what you are going through. Love and blessings always.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
10:47 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ashka 4517, click on at the bottom under it