Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 October, 05:03
One of my favorite things about being an Anon is you donโ€™t get to see what most people look like.

What clothes they wear.

What color their skin is.

What kind of car they drive.

What they do for work.

Who they hang out with.

You are surrounded by thousands of Patriots with the same beliefs, dedication, and drive to accomplish the same things.

We love our Country and thatโ€™s what matters.

No doubt in my mind, God planned it exactly that way for a specific reason. He really does work in marvelous ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Rededge in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 October, 12:31
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I said this to an Anon the other day before reading your tweet tonight. I felt summoned to Trump's twitter account on the day of Q's first post. I had never been on twitter and didn't even know how it worked. I learned really fast. I am ecstatic to be part of this soul group - amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
25 October, 12:12
Love this, and I believe this. Wonder of Wonders we will soon Know the Truth of Our History. The Waiting is the Hardest Part! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 October, 07:35
Makes Sense. There are Only 144, 000 of Us Here

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 October, 10:47
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
24 October, 01:47
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
What about this? ---- and they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless.โ€
โ€ญโ€ญRevelationโ€ฌ โ€ญ14:3-5โ€ฌ โ€ญESVโ€ฌโ€ฌ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 October, 12:26
This sounds like Billy from Twit wit yrs ago.

At first when he said things like this he always started out with

"What if I told you...."

When he used to propose these same "what ifs" at first I thought he was just a very nice crazy man, then I found out it was all true!

Red Edge @Rededge
24 October, 12:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Who was Billy ?

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
23 October, 11:56
Absolutely! We are here to remember. We each bought a ticket to a ride in the amusement parkโ€ฆnot all on the same ride but still ONE regardless. One Energy!!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
23 October, 11:34
I do believe this! โค๏ธ

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
23 October, 11:24
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 October, 10:43
I have a knowing with details. Always thought it was from a childhood dream. Maybe it was not a dream.

Red Edge @Rededge
23 October, 09:36
I noticed too @Doqholliday that it should be are not 'our' ....
spelling mistakes matter ....

Red Edge @Rededge
23 October, 09:37
'what if some of us (our) now recognizing that'
should be (are)

Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
23 October, 06:04
Around the age of 12 years old, I asked God what my life purpose was, the word revelation came shooting into my mind. Here I am.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
23 October, 05:37
They couldn't take any more jokes,
so Here I Am, stuck in the Middle with You.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
23 October, 05:37
100%.

CharRose @CharRose
23 October, 05:24
100% believe this...thankful!