Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 10:42
Today's Goal

'Create' a Positive Memory.

[They] hate that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is gonna have fun, headed to Nashville later to help set up our event site for Tuesday's speakers.
It is always fun to hang out with other Patriots and better yet most of this group are kind of like AU, most are a higher level of awake spiritually so conversations are good.

Still working on if some get a little power drunk with newly found responsibilities and star struck but over all holding out hope for the group to stay focused on the message and tasks at hand more than the messengers.

Not sure what I think at this point of events that have regular tickets and VIP tickets either. I know most all events do this but I worry that it makes a statement that is not where we want to be

So if you have less money than others for your tickets you are treated lesser, don't get to meet the speakers personally and such. I know most all events do this but I am still on the fence as to whether it is a good idea going forward.

What do ya'll think?
11:07 AM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 October, 12:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏I pray for peace and safety and for sharing the truth. God Bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 October, 11:42
ive been in the vip section and ive been in gen admission ive had amazing experiences at both. when We choose to devote Our time to an event that is what's important, the allocation of funds is secondary. the reality is We are still stuck in this system for a bit so funds are still necessary. try to not bring the old notions that because its more expensive, exclusive, comfortable, etc that its better. You and Your energy is the reason something is enjoyable.
tldr: dont sweat the small stuff🤣
💛

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 11:48
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Nana has not made up my mind yet, I have witnessed the deep disappointment in the faces of ppl that either could not afford the VIP tickets at events or couldn't get one.
Not making any judgement here just asking what others think?
Would love for the experiences to be great for everyone. I am speaking to all events. All that I have known of have the same separation.

arba happihr @arba
23 October, 11:36
Divided we fall!
Unity!
Money Vs Less Money?
MONEY MONEY MONEY
I was thinking we were exiting this timeline of who has more money wins!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 October, 11:47
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Money - Pink Floyd + Lyrics - YouTube

*Lyrics* Money(Waters) 6:32Money, get away.Get a good job with good pay and you're okay.Money, it's a gas.Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.Ne...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 October, 11:33
Can’t wait to watch Derek Johnson and see if he exposes the PAYTRIOTS as he has been doing in the channels and chats

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
23 October, 02:47
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Who has he exposed as Paytriots? I missed that and am getting very confused, don't know what or who to believe. I watched a Blondie Broadcast podcast two days ago and she said to beware of Derek Johnson, and showed a photo of him doing the 666 hand sign. It does not add up to me since his message is so clear on laws and order and standing behind Trump and the White Hats.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 October, 11:31
no one above the other. imho❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 October, 11:30
😇Not much a fan of the levels, but who knows, maybe just try it and see how it goes at the event, you could ask everyone coming through the doors what they would like to see, have them jot it down on a piece of paper perhaps and then see what all they have to say!

23 October, 11:50
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thanks for sharing just trying to get an idea of what ya'll think, I am speaking to all events not just ours. All that I have been to or seen ticket sales to have the two levels.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
23 October, 11:29
Wish I could be there ❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 October, 11:26
I agree with you about the Level of financial status! I always remember the Sinking of the Titanic and how the peasants were trapped below!! 😢

BUT…. I also know, especially at Patriot Events, anything can happen when we have Positive VIBES 🙌.

I had a basic ticket at CPAC:
*I Was late, single Mom, Missed Cutoff for Room Capacity to hear Trump
*By the grace of God, the Room count increased so I was let in.
*Still late to the “Room” because I was talking 1 on 1 to Dr. McCullough.❤️
*Had to stand by the wall with others. Started talking to 2 other Anon Strangers (Felt like long lost Cousins 🤣).
*Then 2 Ladies came up and Asked ALL 3 OF US if we wanted to sit next to the STAGE to see/hear TRUMP!! 😜🇺🇸😂🙌🙏❤️

BEST DAY EVER!! So if ANONS just keep our VIBES up, our ANON Angels Like VERONICA 🙌, are pulking strings! ❤️🇺🇸

23 October, 12:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Wow that is awesome. Was that in Nashville? Nana went to that one it was amazing.

Yeah there are advantages to the 2 levels of tickets- security and then there is usually no way to actually have that many ppl filter thr to personally meet the speakers either.

I know the last time we had one Juan stayed until the very last person that wanted to get him to sign a book came thro. that was me because I was sending them thr and well I knew I already had several signed by him and there were ppl that had literally waited for over 7 hours in line that it was their first book. He stayed from about 8:30 or 9:00pm to 6:30 am the next morning.
There would be no way to get hundreds and hundreds of ppl thro.
So that part of the ticket levels does have a limiting purpose that really has nothing to do with classifying for any other purpose.

Grace Rodrick @GFR
23 October, 11:20
i get you Nana…. remove the barriers … if we wre working forward to a beautiful world dont we all get to be the same ? i innerstand you that this difference in VIP and regular dosent meet in our awakened hearts, thoughts and spirit! we are all the same in the eyes of God… cant we do away with this ?

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
23 October, 11:14
oay 4 play.. isnt it?? sliding scale is better

23 October, 11:15
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Not sure I understand what you mean.

arba happihr @arba
23 October, 11:41
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Have more's
Vs
Have Nots
Which ticket is more important for humanity?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 October, 11:11
You're right Nana, these are good folk for the most part. There will always be egos to deal with. Shower all with LOVE and bring em down a notch or three...lol Have Fun with my crew, we love you!♡

23 October, 11:13
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
They are a good crew! All that I have met have the core beginning point to unite, a good heart!
That is where we start!

memes matter @NoComment
23 October, 11:10
Forward ❣️