Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 10:42
Today's Goal

'Create' a Positive Memory.

[They] hate that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 11:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana is gonna have fun, headed to Nashville later to help set up our event site for Tuesday's speakers.
It is always fun to hang out with other Patriots and better yet most of this group are kind of like AU, most are a higher level of awake spiritually so conversations are good.

Still working on if some get a little power drunk with newly found responsibilities and star struck but over all holding out hope for the group to stay focused on the message and tasks at hand more than the messengers.

Not sure what I think at this point of events that have regular tickets and VIP tickets either. I know most all events do this but I worry that it makes a statement that is not where we want to be

So if you have less money than others for your tickets you are treated lesser, don't get to meet the speakers personally and such. I know most all events do this but I am still on the fence as to whether it is a good idea going forward.

What do ya'll think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
ive been in the vip section and ive been in gen admission ive had amazing experiences at both. when We choose to devote Our time to an event that is what's important, the allocation of funds is secondary. the reality is We are still stuck in this system for a bit so funds are still necessary. try to not bring the old notions that because its more expensive, exclusive, comfortable, etc that its better. You and Your energy is the reason something is enjoyable.
tldr: dont sweat the small stuff🤣
💛
11:42 AM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by txcuevibes in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 11:48
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Nana has not made up my mind yet, I have witnessed the deep disappointment in the faces of ppl that either could not afford the VIP tickets at events or couldn't get one.
Not making any judgement here just asking what others think?
Would love for the experiences to be great for everyone. I am speaking to all events. All that I have known of have the same separation.