Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 10:42
Today's Goal

'Create' a Positive Memory.

[They] hate that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 11:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana is gonna have fun, headed to Nashville later to help set up our event site for Tuesday's speakers.
It is always fun to hang out with other Patriots and better yet most of this group are kind of like AU, most are a higher level of awake spiritually so conversations are good.

Still working on if some get a little power drunk with newly found responsibilities and star struck but over all holding out hope for the group to stay focused on the message and tasks at hand more than the messengers.

Not sure what I think at this point of events that have regular tickets and VIP tickets either. I know most all events do this but I worry that it makes a statement that is not where we want to be

So if you have less money than others for your tickets you are treated lesser, don't get to meet the speakers personally and such. I know most all events do this but I am still on the fence as to whether it is a good idea going forward.

What do ya'll think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
You're right Nana, these are good folk for the most part. There will always be egos to deal with. Shower all with LOVE and bring em down a notch or three...lol Have Fun with my crew, we love you!♡
11:11 AM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 11:13
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
They are a good crew! All that I have met have the core beginning point to unite, a good heart!
That is where we start!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 October, 11:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We Are Family