Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
22 October, 11:13
Please save this video because it’s already been taken off the Fox network. This needs to go viral.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
We have already decided to NOT receive any more flu vaccines. We will take our chances with the flu. Our natural immune system will take over when we have a virus. Time to pull the plug on big pharma and doctors who are complicit in killing people.
03:28 AM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
23 October, 04:39
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
thats nice but its not about just you..........what about the kids with the moron parents who just do as theyre told?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
23 October, 06:26
In response reaper myer to his Publication
The people who "just do as they're told" are not going to change. Unfortunately for all those people, they will suffer grave consequences. Wish I could change that but that is not my mission. My mission is to take care of my 98 year old mother and to protect her from harm as much as possible.