Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
24 October, 11:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
24 October, 10:04
Pence was one evil sob. i knew about Tory Smith and listened to him way before Pence was VP. I knew DJT had a plan for that Pence monster, and it was just a matter of time. Charlie Ward interviewed a young man also who had a very damning story. i still can’t see a “bethel” church and not wonder what goes on there. There is no doubt in my mind that the military tribunal took care of that fake pos. I really despise evil, and that’s what he was!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
24 October, 08:43
I always think about that silver "pence" and Judas. I cannot help it. It just pops in my head. Who could do this if so? Who could do this? ughh

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
24 October, 08:47
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Maximum poser/fraud/loser. I want to have a conversation with him🥊grrrr

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
24 October, 08:25
hmmmm interesting - what IS on that laptop?

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
23 October, 08:58

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
24 October, 05:04
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
Exactly!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 October, 11:48
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
I think there was also a rat trap under Mike’s seat!!!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 October, 08:50

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 October, 02:45

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
24 October, 08:36
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I met Pence and his wife - I could feel the evil - I knew about both of them - and said to Pence "thanks for all you do for the children" he smiled a fake smile and said go tell "mother" (his wife) both of them had black evil eyes - not smiling eyes-I could literally feel satan

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
23 October, 01:05
we never see LGB pictures with his so called cabinet members in the oval office

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 October, 10:57
Are the three standing to Dan’s left lawyers?
Is Mike attempting blackmail?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 07:59
10:10
Just take a look at their faces.
Which one in all the room is different?
Who is that guy?

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
23 October, 07:54
The looks on their faces tell a lot. Mike looks like he is about to fall backwards from what's on that laptop.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 October, 07:16
looks like he is getting an “ear”ful
could be…ya never know 😎

memes matter @NoComment
23 October, 04:09
I remember when Potus had a bad mic at a rally some years ago,and he said: whats wrong with this mic? whos in charge of the mics? Mike is hurting my ears, Mike is responsible, fire Mike, ... something something,i understood it as if he was speaking about Mike

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
23 October, 08:48
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
rdifferent from this one for sure

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 October, 01:18
il Donaldo Trumpo, [Oct 20, 2022 at 3:06 PM]

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 October, 08:54
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Perfectly Put!

ECM Arizona @EM5793
23 October, 01:13
The IT guys email asking if he meant to send the message between Pence &P Ryan to him about attempted assignation of Trump to him by mistake

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
23 October, 01:08
This is the most intriguing item of the day! What is the back story here and what happened as a result?

I recall JohnHereToHelp had some incriminating accusations against Race, err, Pence, and the rumor mill said JohnHereToHelp was John McAfee, whom the rumor mill also said was still alive and testifying.

Did Pence get a one-way ticket to Palookaville, aka Gitmo, at GHWB's wrinkled-flag send-off? When are we going to find out about this stuff??

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
23 October, 01:20
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
John McAfee supposedly hung himself in a Barcelona prison on June 23, 2021 rather than be extradited to the US to face tax evasion charges.

Right. And the Surfside condo collapse the very next day in Miami was due to "design failures, shoddy construction, damage and neglect over the past 40 years (that) “lined up like dominoes to create the perfect conditions for a deadly chain reaction.” (Miami Herald)

Right. Just like Building 7 collapsed in its footprint because two other buildings were "hit by planes."

We will be free when, and only when, the bullshit stops piling up in place of the truth.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
23 October, 08:14
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Bobby Knight called...wants his outfit back.

Night Shift @kekerista
23 October, 12:20
I love Dan's hands here
Those are the hands that say "well, it is what it is. You can't talk your way out of this" Locked fingers, eyes fixed=my mind can't be changed.

Happy Days @Sun2516
23 October, 07:56
In response Night Shift to her Publication
🤣 In the middle saying …
“Say your prayers Mike.”🙏

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
23 October, 12:15
Pence--really guys, if this was on Hunters laptop it wouldn't
be that crazy

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 October, 12:09
Almost looks like Pence is saying...it's not what it looks like....and the guy to the left looking at him in disgust....and Dan just waiting for Trump to say what he's gonna say....

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 October, 11:14
Dan looks like he may be thinking “Sucks to be you Pence..”!! 🤦‍♀️😬

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 October, 11:13
Crimes against humanity!!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
22 October, 11:12
Oh my... 🤔

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 11:11
everything

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 October, 11:37
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Look at their faces!!!! says it ALL 👀