Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 February, 11:50
Who knows about this stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Jenkins @Dianej15
05 February, 12:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I found this somewhere a while ago and copied it down:
174hz - removes pain
285hz - influences energy field
396hz - liberaties you from fear and guilt
417hz - facilitates change
432hz - miracle tone of nature
528hz - repairs DNA
639hz - heals relationships
741hz - awakens intuition
852hz - attracts soul trib3
963hz - connects with light and spirit
I can attest to the 528 and 432 as I have listened to both - both very relaxing and healing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Tony @PTony1776
05 February, 01:09
In response Diane Jenkins to her Publication
And I can attest to 174 and 528. I used both HEAVILY about 10 hours a day for 3 months after my open heart surgery.

Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
05 February, 02:14
In response Patriot Tony to his Publication
😊Where are you finding this music and those frequencies to listen to? I would love to play for my childre.

Patriot Tony @PTony1776
iTunes has a ton of varrious downloads available. You can actually just search the frequency in iTunes and it will pull a bunch up for you.
06:21 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Heidi Quantum to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PTony1776 in this post can reply
Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
05 February, 09:52
In response Patriot Tony to his Publication
thank you so much 😊