Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 February, 11:50
Who knows about this stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Jenkins @Dianej15
I found this somewhere a while ago and copied it down:
174hz - removes pain
285hz - influences energy field
396hz - liberaties you from fear and guilt
417hz - facilitates change
432hz - miracle tone of nature
528hz - repairs DNA
639hz - heals relationships
741hz - awakens intuition
852hz - attracts soul trib3
963hz - connects with light and spirit
I can attest to the 528 and 432 as I have listened to both - both very relaxing and healing
12:59 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dianej15 in this post can reply
Maga Nana @MagaNana
05 February, 01:27
In response Diane Jenkins to her Publication
tesla 369!! interesting rabbit hole. by taking those numbers for instants 432 add them together they equal nine. Take the numbers 174 add them together you get 12 2+1 is three and so on. They all equal 3 6 or nine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
05 February, 01:25
yes, I have that chart also, made it a graphic to download so you have it. I have those frequencies on most of the day and occassionally I do post frequency vids....

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
05 February, 01:27
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
coul not find my graphic....must be on my old computer, bu I found this.....you can download and print

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
05 February, 02:37
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Thanks! So interesting! Will definitely try these.

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
05 February, 01:22
i use when i teach classes

Patriot Tony @PTony1776
05 February, 01:09
And I can attest to 174 and 528. I used both HEAVILY about 10 hours a day for 3 months after my open heart surgery.

Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
05 February, 02:14
In response Patriot Tony to his Publication
😊Where are you finding this music and those frequencies to listen to? I would love to play for my childre.

Helen Bryan @Stargate11
05 February, 01:05
WOW.