Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Amy Elohim @amyelohim
27 March, 12:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's true. I've posted a video on my page on how to tune your digital piano. It works the same for guitars as well. 🥳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 March, 12:31
If you tune to A=444Hz, then that gives you access to the solfeggio freqencies. That would make the C above middle C = 528Hz

I had my pianos tuned to A=444Hz. I play better, the sound is very bright and pleasant, and it is now a healing instrument! 🎹

Wholetones®: The Healing Frequency Music Project
https://wholetones.com/mus...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Marie @DonnaMarie
08 March, 05:01
yes!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
20 February, 11:46
Surprised, but then again, it makes sense! How do we find ways to hear this frequency? 🤔
@onewaypatriot ☝️ WOW!

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
21 February, 06:35
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Majorly interested in shakras and frequency's abilities. I haven't learned much about them yet though.

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
11 February, 06:15
Satan's Frequency VS God's Frequency

Just Wondering17 @JustWondering17
10 February, 07:05
I just did a search to find out if there was a difference between 528Hz & 444Hz & while I didn't answer my question, I did find a good overview. Written by a "non-conspiracy-theorist", lol, who says he is writing for the fun of the topic. Gives a good history, and then goes on to explain. Hope it helps if anybody is curious.

https://ledgernote.com/blo...

Just Wondering17 @JustWondering17
10 February, 07:01
I listen to 528Hz each night to go to sleep. I don't really understand how it all works, I just know it does, lol. So is he saying that 528Hz is the same as 444Hz then ? Can anybody help me out please ? ☺️.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 March, 12:18
In response Just Wondering17 to his Publication
If you tune to A=444Hz, then that gives you access to the solfeggio freqencies. That would make the C above middle C = 528Hz

I had my pianos tuned to A=444Hz. I play better, the sound is very bright and pleasant, and it is now a healing instrument! 🎹

Wholetones®: The Healing Frequency Music Project
https://wholetones.com/mus...

Dark to Light @Freedom_72
09 February, 12:07
Yes!!!!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
08 February, 07:12
This is why they do satanic rituals, lowering the vibration in order to possess.

They want to phisically exist in this dimension, CERN.

God is connected to our body ○.

What does Q stand for?
😉💖💖💖🌎🙏✨♾

Bettina Patricia Peter @Lionesseheart
08 February, 02:52
As acpracticioner of crystal singing bowls I know about tones and healing.
There is an app you can listen to your radio stations on 432 Hz called 432 Player Radio.
Our heart chakra is the center where all our information comes in - ALL
The mind processes 40 million. bits per second. Our heart processes 100 times faster and more and delivers selected information to the mind.
So it makes a lot if sense to get us out of our hearts 🤍

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
08 February, 02:29
however, this song is tuned to 432hz which is a healing frequency,
432Hz allows us to tune into the wisdom of the Universe, Divine Intelligence, and our Soul. It creates Unity instead of separation. It expands our hearts and makes us more compassionate and loving. One thing is for sure. A person who resonates with love have inner peace – and this is the starting point for a world where we live in Unity, Peace and Harmony with each-other and Mother Earth.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
08 February, 02:27
I do!

Melissa Smith @cozysale
07 February, 09:34
wow.. that was heavy

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
07 February, 06:27
even this song?

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
07 February, 06:53
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
Never gets old!!😂😂😂

07 February, 06:24
how the heck do you change a frequency?

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
07 February, 06:13
I don't know, but I see 444 all the time!

Jus Hen @Jhch
08 February, 03:57
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
i do too

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
07 February, 04:00
this is so interesting...the "reply" post explain alot about this origional post....love learning things that are new to me....

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
07 February, 01:07
I love music but this must be why I rarely want to listen to it

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 February, 12:06
💕🙏👍💕

"Sub Bass Meditation Music - Relaxing Music" YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c/...

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 February, 10:14
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Awesome TY had no clue where to find this!!!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 February, 12:02
💕🙏👍💕

"Healing Frequencies of the Human Body: Full List and Benefits"

https://mindisthemaster.co...

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 February, 12:00
💕🙏👍💕

"111 Hz Angelic Connection │ Holy Frequency & Wound Healing Effect │REM Sleep │ Cell Regerenation"

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
07 February, 11:31
all you have to do is listen and the lyrics! they are all negative and either makes you mad or sad! quit listening to devils tunes

07 February, 06:26
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication
i actually feel my soul move when i listen to certain songs

Stereo Realist @Stereorealist
07 February, 11:16
i had my piano tuned to A440. Gentler on the ears, for sure.

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
07 February, 09:42
I agree! 432hz is HEALING! try it!

Gee Wiegand @gswfly
07 February, 05:30
Most music today is digital true sound is live sound stepping down is realtoreal or tape stringed instruments are the easiest to set to a frequency of 444hz bass music doenst play at that frequency
Musician Scott Huckabay set his guitar 🎸 to 444hz

Gee Wiegand @gswfly
07 February, 05:33
In response Gee Wiegand to his Publication

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
07 February, 02:35
Prince and Jimmy Hindrex had their music tuned to 432 but the fcc changed all music to 440 https://transcendingtimes....

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
07 February, 01:18
Caution
How woke would you like to be?
You life will never be the same once you know.

Anonymous. Your DNA has Been Weaponized. Message From The Collective HQ, Feb 1, 2019 - YouTube

https://LBRY.video | http://jfkjr.live | This is a Message from The Anonymous Charity also known as The Collective. Today's [re]broadcast date is Feb 1, 2019...

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
07 February, 12:15
444 🧐

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
06 February, 10:20
WOW, WHAT A POWERFUL MESSAGE HOPE EVERYONE GETS IT AND TUNES OUT

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 February, 10:20
Gaia is tuned to 432hz