Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
Fentanyl killed more people last year between 18-45 than Covid, suicide, homicide, car accidents, heart attacks and cancer COMBINED.

Think about that for a moment…

Including my son 😔
04:02 PM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
23 October, 06:37
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I’m terribly sorry to hear that. I pray that you may find peace in knowing that your loved one is with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
I used to be an addict and I thank God every day that I stopped before fentanyl really took over. I would also be with God right now.
GOD IS GREAT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 October, 07:10
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Thank you very much ❤️ I have peace knowing now that death isn't an ending. So very happy for you that you kicked your addiction. God bless you and keep you safe always. 💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bookish Girl @Noninon
23 October, 06:33
There are no words, Jean. Sending prayers & healing thoughts your way. So so sorry for the loss of your precious boy. 🙏💔

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 October, 07:11
In response Bookish Girl to her Publication
Thank you 💗

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 October, 06:22
so sorry Jean

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 October, 07:12
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Thank you 💗

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 October, 12:18
😞So sorry to hear that . 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 October, 12:19
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Thank you 💗

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
23 October, 07:50
Sending prayers!

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 October, 08:55
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Thank you 💗

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 October, 12:12
Oh Jean, I am so very very sorry for your loss! Makes my heart break. I am in that very unfortunate club with you as well. I know the anger and grief. If you ever need an ear or shoulder please msg. me any time. I completely understand.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 October, 06:23
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Thank you 💗

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 October, 12:09
So sorry for your son, that should never happen! Prayers for you and him. You will be reunited in a glorious place. 🙏💕

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 October, 06:24
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you 💗

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
23 October, 12:08
So sorry🙏

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 October, 06:25
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
thank you 💗

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 October, 11:18
Prayers for you!

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 11:38
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank you 💗

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 October, 08:14
My condolences... May he rest in peace. May God give you strength/comfort-peace as well, and know that you will see him again in another timeline. 🙏

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 10:30
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Thank you 💗

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 October, 08:12
I am so sorry. My heart and prayers go out to you. 🙏🏻 Thank you for putting into perspective how big this is.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 10:32
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Thank you 💗

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
22 October, 08:08
ohhhh no words....

my dear friend lost her daughter too- beauty beyond words

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 October, 08:07
So sorry for your loss. May the Lord comfort you and give you His peace. 😥

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 10:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you 💗

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
22 October, 07:53
😢Oooooh, that's so sad to hear. I'm SO sorry for your loss.😭
May God be with you in your time of heartbreak & devastating loss.
✝️🙏

#JesusisLord

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 07:54
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
Thank you 💗

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 October, 07:51
🙏God bless you Jean, your friends, and your family!!! Prayer sent!!!

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 07:53
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you Kris 💗

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 October, 07:49
So sorry for your loss.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 07:50
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
thank you 💗

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 October, 07:46
We are survivors of a war that has been ongoing for years. Some are still not aware there is even a war for our lives and the lives of our children and grandchildren #WalkingWounded .#GodBlessAmerica
#GodBlessPresident Trump

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Sorry for your loss🙏

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 07:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Thank you 💗

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Jean, I am so sorry, praying for comfort and peace for you and your family.🙏❤️

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thank you 💗

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
22 October, 05:57
I am so sorry praying for you

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 05:58
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Thank you 💗

Helz Anon @Helzz
22 October, 05:12
So sorry for your loss. Sending hugs! 🤗

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 05:46
In response Helz Anon to her Publication
Thank you 💗

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
22 October, 04:53
So very sorry, Jean. 😥 I pray daily for my only daughter. She's dealt with addiction since she was 18 - she'll be 42 next month. *sigh* It's been a LONG road. She's already OD'ed more than a few times on various drugs, but her latest drug of choice is fentanyl.

She hitchhiked from home in KY after losing my 4 beautiful grandbabies to CPS (thank God they were placed with a wonderful, true Christian family who've now adopted them together. They believe in family bonds and have not cut the rest of us off from them. What a blessing!). Anyhow, my daughter ended up near Miami, living on the streets, and i haven't heard from her in awhile now. I try hard not to let worry overwhelm me, but I'm still a mom. I can't help but worry. 😔

I will keep you in my prayers, Jean. I truly understand. I lost my son at 18 from a car wreck. 😓

Come to think of it, I could definitely use some prayers, myself...and so could my daughter. AU fam??? 🙏🏻

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
23 October, 06:06
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
sorry to hear about the situations you have been dealt in life :( . i am glad you are stronger from what you have faced and i am happy you chose to stay strong and keep going when you could have given up easily. i am praying for you ❤️ 🙏 have a great night and i hope you find peace today♥️🙏❤🌷

Just Diana @Diana19
23 October, 06:11
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 Your Children are in God's Hands, He will watch over them for you!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
22 October, 04:49
So sorry for the loss of your son!!💔

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 05:55
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
Thank you 💗

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
22 October, 04:24
The fentanyl death numbers should have been amplified in comparison to the other kinds of death, by our own government! Then people would not be so complacent about how extremely deadly fentanyl has been!

Jean, so sorry to learn of your son's death!

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 04:26
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Thank you Alexis ❤️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 October, 04:20
I am so very sorry you lost your son. I nearly lost my couson to Fentanyl - so I know how potentially deadly it is.

Keeping you in my prayers. 🙏🏻❤️

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 04:20
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Thank you 💗

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 October, 04:19
💜💜💜

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
💜💜💜

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
💛

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 04:39
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
thank you 💗

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
😪💕

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 October, 04:18
So sorry to hear about your loss. 🙏😢🙏

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Thank you. 💞