Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 04:02
Fentanyl killed more people last year between 18-45 than Covid, suicide, homicide, car accidents, heart attacks and cancer COMBINED.

Think about that for a moment…

Including my son πŸ˜”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
22 October, 04:53
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
So very sorry, Jean. πŸ˜₯ I pray daily for my only daughter. She's dealt with addiction since she was 18 - she'll be 42 next month. *sigh* It's been a LONG road. She's already OD'ed more than a few times on various drugs, but her latest drug of choice is fentanyl.

She hitchhiked from home in KY after losing my 4 beautiful grandbabies to CPS (thank God they were placed with a wonderful, true Christian family who've now adopted them together. They believe in family bonds and have not cut the rest of us off from them. What a blessing!). Anyhow, my daughter ended up near Miami, living on the streets, and i haven't heard from her in awhile now. I try hard not to let worry overwhelm me, but I'm still a mom. I can't help but worry. πŸ˜”

I will keep you in my prayers, Jean. I truly understand. I lost my son at 18 from a car wreck. πŸ˜“

Come to think of it, I could definitely use some prayers, myself...and so could my daughter. AU fam??? πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Your Children are in God's Hands, He will watch over them for you!
06:11 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Diana, click on at the bottom under it