AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 08:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 October, 09:39
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 09:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
lol i wish truth social would.let me on 🙄😂😂

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
22 October, 09:59
VPN works if you are in Canada

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 10:02
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
been trying to get on ever since it came to Google play store. same message appears. 🤷‍♂️ maybe i know too much lol jk

22 October, 10:06
I have come across a few fellow Canadians there…they are using a VPN giving them an American IP address. Another informed me they purchased a cheap burner phone and assigned it a US number. Never give up, where there is a will there is a way 🇨🇦👊🏻

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
im in Canada
cant get on yet
was excited for it to come to android but not allowed on yet
no option for making acct lol
im glad i have anon up and i use a q post site to see all the truth social posts so i dont miss out 😎
12:01 PM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
22 October, 12:06
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Honestly not missing much….same trolls as on twitter, same number of multiple accounts run by single users, same number of trains to collect followers that end up being mostly bots. Infiltrators everywhere, the one improvement is no groups or dm’s, everything is out in the open

Sandy01 @Sandy01
22 October, 12:07
I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 dollars every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.
For more detail---------->>> Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 October, 12:17
oh i didnt know that there were no dms but i like that :) i dont dm anyone.
thats cool its open source but i do not miss the trolls oh my!
thank you for the info
have a great day 🥰😀