AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 08:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 October, 09:39
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 09:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
lol i wish truth social would.let me on 🙄😂😂

Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 October, 10:16
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
When i switch my VPN to canada it works. are they restricted?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 October, 12:10
yes. proton vpn does not work but other vpns do. somehow when i tried to join they knew i was not in US or UK'..

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 12:31
im in america lol maybe my phone is compermised ( again ) lol.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 10:02
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
been trying to get on ever since it came to Google play store. same message appears. 🤷‍♂️ maybe i know too much lol jk

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
22 October, 10:06
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I have come across a few fellow Canadians there…they are using a VPN giving them an American IP address. Another informed me they purchased a cheap burner phone and assigned it a US number. Never give up, where there is a will there is a way 🇨🇦👊🏻