Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 11:10
i could get to 1000 followers and still people will ignore my posts for [zero] enagagement.

The TRUTH must not be as popular as I thought.

lmao whatever !

Press on !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
It's all good. Noticed that more often than not, my posts are repeated by mere minutes with higher engagement. Don't ever let the small things bother you. We're all one. Love you fren! Keep pushing forward.
11:32 AM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MJWilliams in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 02:36
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
im not in it for any popularity or to be in the circle of big accounts (though they all follow me?)

to me the principle of sharing TRUTH is essential. Sharing.

That is what Jesus instructed his apostles to do. To Preach the Gospel.

I find that many are not interested in the TRUTH. only their perception of the TRUTH. Which leads people down roads to myth and not facts and being pipelined into a narrative. When presented with the TRUTH directly , they often cast it off. Because you fear what you do not understand. many do not grasp that what they percieve as the TRUTH.

>80% of MAGA is still asleep.

like some people are under the impression all the bad guys are dead and we are watching a pure optical movien at this point. this leads to comfort and lassitude in pursuit of the TRUTH.

if you are comfortable knowing the TRUTH, you might not be awake. Q told us the entire truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.

FEAR of the LORD is the beginning of wisdo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396