Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 October, 07:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
Seems like the AG has the largest "white sup. hate group" there is. I live next door to the 2nd largest Amish community in my state. 100% white?! Uh, never saw a person of color asking to join their religion. Marching orders from a book?! Ya mean the Bible, AG?! If a teen would want to be trans, they'd wait till their 16 and their Rumspringa time.(Rumspringa is a period when kids are allowed freedom from parents and church supervision to decide if they want to continue the Amish way & church doctrine or not...they have a choice after experiencing the world.) Great bunch of folk that work together for their community and ours. Over the years, they've repaired my barns, sided my house and re-roofed my house; leased a bunch of milking cows to some of their folk just starting farms...I'd work with them any day in a heartbeat. AG Garland spews more sh*t than my manure spreader...jus' sayin'...
08:38 AM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CountryJoy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joyce Zikursh, click on at the bottom under it