Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 October, 10:16
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Obviously comedic piece a la the Babylon Bee to me. Speaking of obvious comedy, a guilty pleasure of mine ....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 October, 10:18
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
22 October, 09:36
i secretly wish i was amish.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 October, 09:22
merrick Garland is the greatest Threat to America

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
22 October, 09:09
This article is fabricated-Why push lies?-Post the ACTUAL LINK or GTFO😡

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 October, 09:06
NEVER A THREAT, NOW THEY ARE. MANY ARE FRIENDS OF MINE. I'M ON THEIR SIDE!

The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
22 October, 09:01
The article is missing from their website? Is there a link?

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
22 October, 09:28
In response The Best Is Yet To Come to her Publication
It's not a real article and KUDOS to you for actually looking for it instead of just blantantly believing it.👍🏼👍🏼

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 October, 08:49
May our good and generous God forever bless and protect the Amish!
Lord, hear our prayer.
🙏

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
22 October, 08:38
Seems like the AG has the largest "white sup. hate group" there is. I live next door to the 2nd largest Amish community in my state. 100% white?! Uh, never saw a person of color asking to join their religion. Marching orders from a book?! Ya mean the Bible, AG?! If a teen would want to be trans, they'd wait till their 16 and their Rumspringa time.(Rumspringa is a period when kids are allowed freedom from parents and church supervision to decide if they want to continue the Amish way & church doctrine or not...they have a choice after experiencing the world.) Great bunch of folk that work together for their community and ours. Over the years, they've repaired my barns, sided my house and re-roofed my house; leased a bunch of milking cows to some of their folk just starting farms...I'd work with them any day in a heartbeat. AG Garland spews more sh*t than my manure spreader...jus' sayin'...

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 October, 08:29
Hate group 😂😂😂 that's hilarious!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 October, 07:58
merrick garland is a sociopath parasite. why would anybody care what this douchebag says or does?

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 October, 07:49
There are a lot of Amish people near where I live, and believe me, they keep to themselves.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 October, 07:46
DOJ targets the future teachers of humanity. The Amish have always been good to me. They built my barn in 5 days. I buy pure foods from them and when I had a cold they would not let me come into their store. He handed me a jug of vinegar and told me to heat it in a pot and stick my feet in it until cool. It drew the cold from my head.
This is why they are the new🎯

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 October, 11:34
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
That is amazing. Wish they were my neighbors. Hear they don't do vaccines either. Sound like an intelligent, resilient & self sufficient group. ❤️

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 October, 11:34
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
That is amazing. Wish they were my neighbors. Hear they don't do vaccines either. Sound like an intelligent, resilient & self sufficient group. ❤️