Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Night Shift @kekerista
16 November, 07:52
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey, you were on my mind.
Checking up on you and sending ALL my love.
You are never alone when someone else is loving you from afar.
You don't know me
And it's time you do.
love,
Your personal~not so silent~prayer warrior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
γ€ŠCasey》 β˜†β˜†β˜† donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
25 October, 12:18
All the love in our heart for you Joey πŸ™β€οΈ
May God bless your every step and fill your thoughts with His Peace and Comfort. Feel our hugs surround you as we lift you up in prayer and gratitude for being YOU. We are with you, in these spaces and beyond, always with helping hands reaching out, sholders to lean on, and ears to listen. Please remember, your Prescence matters to us dearly and we Thank You πŸ™Œ Never Giving Up! Stand strong, brother.
We Love You!
~AU Family ♾️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
24 October, 02:15
We love you, Joey, May God be with you and comfort you always!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 October, 12:26
Joey,
YOU ARE LOVED.
YOU ARE WONDERFULLY MADE.
YOU HAVE PURPOSE.
YOU ARE A MASTERPIECE.
God has a great plan for YOU!
YOU ARE FAMILLY DEAR FRIEND AND WE ❀️YOU!
Never Give Up, Never Quit β€οΈπŸ™

Elaine Barnhart @sightandsounder
23 October, 08:09
πŸ™Check out Ultra the Destroyer on PPN Patriot Party News. His passion is NO Patriot left behind. Sending Blessings!

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
23 October, 03:50
I love you Joey

Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
23 October, 02:20
Joey, thank you for being so honest. Today is my birthday and I am in much the same situation. My two children live several states away and I only speak with one of them occasionally. I keep hope alive in my work with tutoring children online and keep going in hope of my children coming back to me some day. I stay busy and try to be strong in preparation for whatever God places in my path in the future. I was totally oblivious to COVID when it happened because I was working so much and then realized how God had moved me out of the classroom a year before the lockdowns so that I would be ready and set up to work from home. Nothing is impossible with God. Keep the faith and keep looking to Him for your needs. I have come to know that Jesus Christ is all I really need.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
23 October, 12:45

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
24 October, 02:21
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
This was my mother's favorite! :)

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 October, 12:06
You are loved my friend, don't ever forget it! ❀️

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 October, 11:17
Joey DarktoLight,
Everyone here can relate with ur circumstance to various degrees. Nothing that has happpened before Truth stands in public will define us. Its what happens after Truth is unleashed and we are proven right that matters. Its like the saying:
If u love something/someone set them free...if they come back, they are urs, if they dont they never were.
Yes the possibility that we all lose someone permanantly is there...but those who we gain and have soo much in common with and been thru so much together will ALWAYS BE our True family. We will never leave u sir! I AM sorry for these events and the pain it brings. Mine is an empathetic heart and i feel ur pain...as well as my own AND all that is left on these threads...its why i respond to those hurting, like u sir. No magic words can fix what we been thru, but loving words and prayers are plentiful amongst us anons here! Take my love and prayers and may they serve u well my friend. I love u with all my heart!!!
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
23 October, 11:04
so happy to see you on here my friend!
sending you love, hugs, hope, and prayers!
please reach out if you ever need a reminder!

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
23 October, 10:06
You are never alone

βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ @Luisjr40
23 October, 07:15

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 October, 11:41
In response βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ to his Publication
❣️Amen πŸ™πŸ»

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 October, 11:56
In response βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ to his Publication
THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
23 October, 03:19
You are NEVER alone. I am in the same boat...almost. My fur-babies and my Father are the reasons that I push forward. Crying empties my broken heart to fill it up with love from my babies. You inspire me. I love a man, who can bare his soul to us. We need you as well, Patriot! Sending prayers and love!

#WRWY
#GodWins

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
23 October, 02:36
❀️May you find the peace, love and laughter that you deserve❀️

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
23 October, 01:18
Life is lonely at the top.
You cannot escape the wind
Nor the fog,
But it feeds your soul,
Your essence of life.

-Wendy Wisniewski

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
22 October, 10:44
Put your feet in the earth, turn your face and palms upward and say hello and all of us will send our love. Close your eyes and let your heart be filled with the light and joy we send. ❀️

War Weary @W4rWeary
22 October, 10:30
Hey Joey, hang in there buddy.
Together we got this!
And we can't do it without you.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
22 October, 10:10
Coincidence? My name is also Joe. I too have experienced what your going through and want to give you hope that when this is over your family will come to you and hug you and look to you for future advice. All the pain you have endured was for a good cause and your mind will finally be at ease. You sacrificed your friends and family for what will turn out to be a selfless act that had all of their best interest in mind long term. Do not despair, you are on the right side of history and you should be proud of yourself. Never give up! The best is yet to come!

23 October, 11:23
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Amazing words Sarge!!!...U rock patriot!!! I love ya man!πŸ‘πŸ§
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
22 October, 10:04
So sorry to hear this Joe. I’m guessing most of us here have gone through the same, with friends, family and even spouses, different energy doesn’t know how to discern! I wish you the best, hang in there and don’t ever give up! We are about to be vindicated! God bless! πŸ™πŸ»

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
22 October, 10:00
Joey, many of us are the black sheep of our families! We bear a huge burden of holding the mirror of truth up to our loved ones...it's tough but I truly believe we were put here because we can take all the arrows that may come our way! May you heal from the pain you have endured, find the strength to heal those that come back and forgive with an open heart.
Please know you're never alone in your journey!

πŸ’›

23 October, 11:27
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
So True TxQ Vibes! Amazing words from ur heart...U rock my friend!!!πŸ‘πŸ§
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Eileen Bove @Ecwbove
Take care of yourself, Joe. Never ever give up.

Eileen Bove @Ecwbove

Eileen Bove @Ecwbove

Eileen Bove @Ecwbove

Eileen Bove @Ecwbove

Eileen Bove @Ecwbove

Eileen Bove @Ecwbove

Eileen Bove @Ecwbove