Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
Joey DarktoLight,
Everyone here can relate with ur circumstance to various degrees. Nothing that has happpened before Truth stands in public will define us. Its what happens after Truth is unleashed and we are proven right that matters. Its like the saying:
If u love something/someone set them free...if they come back, they are urs, if they dont they never were.
Yes the possibility that we all lose someone permanantly is there...but those who we gain and have soo much in common with and been thru so much together will ALWAYS BE our True family. We will never leave u sir! I AM sorry for these events and the pain it brings. Mine is an empathetic heart and i feel ur pain...as well as my own AND all that is left on these threads...its why i respond to those hurting, like u sir. No magic words can fix what we been thru, but loving words and prayers are plentiful amongst us anons here! Take my love and prayers and may they serve u well my friend. I love u with all my heart!!!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
11:17 AM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it