Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 October, 03:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 October, 05:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Jordan overthinks sometimes and I do understand why. I believe that everything is much more simpler and sometime overthinking things is not the best way. Yes, our brain could not possibly understand the G*d, it's a learning process. Believing and the way you are trying to understand G*d and purpose are different things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You might be right but I've been listening to him for years because I much prefer overthinking to underthinking.
06:30 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
21 October, 06:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I've also been listening to Jordan for years, and I enjoy the way he processes things. While I cannot actually say that I disagree with what Johnny has said, I totally agree with what Jordan has said. Could it be a question of cymantics? I don't know... haven't got the words to say anything sensible, about this right now. Gotta go away and let the dust settle. :)

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
22 October, 04:59
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
*semantics not cymantics.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 October, 06:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Balance is 🔑