Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Some harsh lessons from life on the reality of our escape from slavery of all kinds. https://newsletter.marting...
03:25 PM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 October, 04:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
22 October, 03:55
I'm also tied to taking something to keep me alive, I don't like it but I feel your pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
22 October, 03:56
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
also do more longer form chats, it's a pleasing voice frequency, could be 10 times as long.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 10:24
Awesome Martin.
There are so many different levels of slavery idk really if anyone could name them.

[They] have enslaved us in a multitude of ways both physically and mentally, but possibly the hardest ones to break out of are the ones that we ourselves have created both knowingly and unknowingly.

Most of us see their manipulations now and will not go back.

One of the phrases that Nana had never heard before that I heard a couple yrs ago was one of the most impressive I have ever heard.

Thor Hon said, "It is impossible to free slaves that refuse to let go of their chains"
Let's not be those slaves.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 October, 04:00
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I love this🔥❤️

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
22 October, 04:59
In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
21 October, 05:43
Have you ever thought about why the Civil War was fought mostly in the South? It wasn't about slavery as people think, since all was slaves and still are from all races, but if you think about it, how else could you destroy those beautiful Tartarian Buildings and to hide the mud floods, of course up North is colder and they had time to take their buildings out slowly!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 October, 04:39
Yet another thoughtful share. Thank you.

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
21 October, 03:37
You’re en fuego today! 🙌🏻🔥