& PRAYING & SINGING WITH THOSE PEOPLE.
There’s 1000 people under indictment
& 100's in jail over J6.
Those people think we don’t know about
what they’re going through.
THEY'RE LOSING HOPE..
Think of what time zone you’re in
& think of 9 p.m. Eastern
🙏 & say a prayer with the prisoners & families..
We can’t allow this to happen on our watch
& THEN EVENTS THAT ARE COMING
DAYS AWAY
WILL MAKE THIS EVEN MORE INTENSE 💥
12:15 PM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
21 October, 08:38
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I certainly wonder if all we've been hearing about the J6 prisoners is maybe just part of the "movie" that's unfolding. I mean if Trump and White Hats knew all this was about to unfold, I tend to think that perhaps they are all being held in some kind of protection program while the movie plays to accelerate the awakening. I've not heard anyone else suspect this so I may be totally off. It just seems too strange and wrong given "we have it all" "we caught them all" etc, etc. You hear from far more people than I so am wondering if you've come across anyone else suspecting this??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 October, 11:53
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Ashka, I'm with you, and have been for a while. I'm sure when it's all over, every anon out there and every "influencer" will say...WE did tell you that it is a movie, your fault if you believed it.

Not sure if you saw the video with Derrick, one of the prisoners who was released today or recently. He most certainly didn't look like he had been starved, beaten, worse abuse than gitmo. If he had, he needed to come out today full force saying what happened to him, not saying that the guards couldn't break him. I'm so tired of this half ass B movie.

I have no belief left that "the truth is bigger than anything we could ever imagine". And that we will finally learn the truth of all the lies we've been told. I've watched people's lives destroyed, this needs to end. Thank you for speaking your truth, sometimes here on AU there is pressure not to "lower the vibes". Telling the truth doesn't lower vibes.❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
23 October, 11:52
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I also feel they are protected and part of the movie that was necessary to truly show people the lengths these 3 letter agency systems will go. I cant explain it away nor do I have answers but I do believe all of them are safe. I think most of what we see/hear are people playing their part to raise our conscious into awareness. Even feeling this way, I still have questions about it but am trying to trust that part of the overall plan thats in place. We will soon find out.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 October, 07:06
They are in my Prayers every night! We will Never Forget!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Ragia HRH @HRH
21 October, 04:49
It is hard for me to believe this. 45 called for is to go to march peacefully knowing what the DS is planning to do. Does this mean he set them up?
or is this all propaganda? we know both sides use it.

arba happihr @arba
21 October, 04:14
Setting my alarm for 9 .

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
21 October, 03:49
When will Trump Step up and Step in America??????

arba happihr @arba
21 October, 04:11
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
SQQN!☺️☺️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 October, 03:41
Ues, will do for solidarity and Divine intervention. 💕🙏💕

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
21 October, 03:11
🙏❤️🙏

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 October, 03:14
In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication
💔🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🕊️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 October, 02:57
Alarm is set…🙏❤️🙏

21 October, 03:01
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

CharRose @CharRose
21 October, 12:48
Sending love, light and healing energies to these precious souls. Marking 8:00 CST to lift each of them up.

I was there on J6.

21 October, 01:01
In response CharRose to her Publication
It's soul crushing
what they're doing to these INNOCENT Americans 😿💔

🇺🇸🙏 YES! will start praying & singing with them 6 p.m. PST