LQve Trump @LoveTump
05 February, 05:35
This REALLY is quite amazing πŸ‘‡
It's only 4:55 long.
BTW, Kim died before
Trump was President!

https://youtu.be/SPhnRUU04...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
πŸ’–πŸ’–
I believe Kim saw President Trump win the election before he passed, but I'm not completely sure. On 23rd of Nov (happens to be my birthday). I heard his daughter Donne mention how Kim seemed to know it was his time to go, as well as one or two other prophetics. I can't remember their names.
05:44 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bewatermyfriend in this post can reply
Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
07 February, 01:05
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
the Bible states to everything there is a season. Its in Eccleastes (sp). becasue its always preached at funerals, its considered doom and gloom. its NOT!! its a balanced equation. we β€œperciece” the β€œgood” and the β€œbad”, but it IS balanced. i believe Kim Clement was here for a season. his season ended and he went to Gods reward and heard β€œwell done My son”. IMHO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
07 February, 02:14
In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication
πŸ™‚ Nice perspective