05:35 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 March, 12:43
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
AMEN!!!

God Bless Kim Clement!

Rest In Peace, wonderful prophet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
14 March, 11:25
He died just after Trump became president, Nov 23 2016

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
25 February, 09:32
Love his prophecies ❤️ He talks about President Trump and at the end how he defeats the goliath with a simple stone. Research his connection to the stone. BIBLICAL #God WINS

https://youtu.be/9gWsEiojF...

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
18 February, 08:02
Kim Clements prophecies are amazing! I have listened to many of them to do with President Trump.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
18 February, 11:46
🙏

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
07 February, 08:50
Kim Clement - I was in meetings he had back in the day. He was/is the absolute 'REAL DEAL!' His prophecies were accurate! and I wept several days the week he died., I loved and was amazed by his musicianship as well, since I am also a musician! He was a true man of God!

Sir William @SirWilliam
18 February, 11:01
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Did he die? Or was he..... you know.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
07 February, 07:24
2 TERMS🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

Jeannie Mosley @GreenieJeannie
06 February, 10:40
Im watching a Kim Clement video right now. I enjoy Treys's videos very much. I also like to listen to Amanda Grace. Check her out on youtube
https://youtu.be/bg2KEGScM...

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
06 February, 10:45
Revelation began on 9/23/2017 so we are almost through it. The Jubilee comes next Blessed Be 💚⚡💚

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
06 February, 10:44
I know some people might think Trey Smith is strange, but he's actually really on top of his game. Creatively smart man and he talked about this prophecy in a little bit more detail, with his unique "style" of presentation.
I like that 4min 55 second one cuz it gets right to the point, though if you have 45 minutes and haven't seen this, check it out. Also on his YT channel, there are more thought provoking videos available.
https://youtu.be/W3hPnxp6H...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

little bit @lilbit
18 February, 11:19
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
I love Trey Smith. He is one of a kind for sure...LOL

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 February, 06:42
@lovetump
Elisa> E-Li-Sa > Promotor of the light of the holy temple

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
05 February, 05:57
just days after Trump was elected November 24th 2016 R.I.P. Kim [:(

Beverly ..... @Freedomseekerchick
05 February, 05:53
Amazing

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 February, 05:51
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
05 February, 05:44
💖💖
I believe Kim saw President Trump win the election before he passed, but I'm not completely sure. On 23rd of Nov (happens to be my birthday). I heard his daughter Donne mention how Kim seemed to know it was his time to go, as well as one or two other prophetics. I can't remember their names.

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
07 February, 01:05
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
the Bible states to everything there is a season. Its in Eccleastes (sp). becasue its always preached at funerals, its considered doom and gloom. its NOT!! its a balanced equation. we “perciece” the “good” and the “bad”, but it IS balanced. i believe Kim Clement was here for a season. his season ended and he went to Gods reward and heard “well done My son”. IMHO

Born InAmerica @AmericanPatriotOH
05 February, 05:41
so incredibly miraculous. i just watched that whole teaching with Kim last night, phew, mind blown, faith increased!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
05 February, 05:37
The Biden Administration doesn't care about us

Please share this video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Donald Trump Jr: "This Should Scare All Of Us!" - YouTube

Every day a new video on my backup channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________✪ Donald Trump Jr: "This Should Scare All...