TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
πŸ‘€eyes openπŸ‘€ thinking cap on πŸ•΅πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ•΅πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ•΅πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ•΅πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ go digging... why did they REMOVE all of the information from the internet... not only does it work for HUMANS but it works for ANIMALS as well.... its cheap and and it works.... mmmm and why would they want to hide that from all of us.... mmmmπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
05:52 PM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Rebel MacB @BornRebel
26 October, 06:04
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Artimisinin
Medicinal Mushrooms
ValAsta which is liposomal astaxanthin, a micro algae

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 October, 05:45
β™₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 October, 05:44
Frequency.

*add to the list

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
26 October, 05:32

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
25 October, 08:06
because they make alot of money from sick people/animals

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
25 October, 06:54
I watched a video about Hydrogen Peroxide and how cancer patients used it nightly all over their bodies after showers and the results were amazing.

I figured I would try it too and did for about a week or so and my eczema cleared up significantly in conjunction with jojoba oil.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 December, 12:31
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
was it the 3% food grade or just 3%?

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
12 December, 11:37
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
how long did it take to clear up i have it so bad in the palm of my left hand just bought some castor oil and it seems to be helping but i have yet to get any relief dr got me on Tultz here a while back and it cleared up but then i ended up with liver issue and lost my gall bladder ugg

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
20 October, 06:38
Im guessing, like scrubbn from the web, same reason I hear they’ve been wacking the one’s with treatment break throughs as well.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 October, 06:42
In response Jack Seitzinger to his Publication
OH God yes.... if you don't march to the same orders you are removed and i don't mean in a good way.

Willie Nelson @WillieNelson420
20 October, 06:32
also salicylic acid.

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
20 October, 06:01
Valasta.net

R3B3LLIOUS OUTLAW @angeleyes11357
20 October, 05:58
because theres no patent for these which means there are no stocks to buy and sell....theres simply no $$$$$ in letting people know about these and google is complicit in suppressing all this

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 October, 06:02
In response R3B3LLIOUS OUTLAW to her Publication
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘BINGOπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘