TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 October, 05:52
πŸ‘€eyes openπŸ‘€ thinking cap on πŸ•΅πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ•΅πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ•΅πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ•΅πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ go digging... why did they REMOVE all of the information from the internet... not only does it work for HUMANS but it works for ANIMALS as well.... its cheap and and it works.... mmmm and why would they want to hide that from all of us.... mmmmπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
I watched a video about Hydrogen Peroxide and how cancer patients used it nightly all over their bodies after showers and the results were amazing.

I figured I would try it too and did for about a week or so and my eczema cleared up significantly in conjunction with jojoba oil.
06:54 PM - Oct 25, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
12 December, 11:37
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
how long did it take to clear up i have it so bad in the palm of my left hand just bought some castor oil and it seems to be helping but i have yet to get any relief dr got me on Tultz here a while back and it cleared up but then i ended up with liver issue and lost my gall bladder ugg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 December, 08:11 (E)
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Eczema on hands is an absolute nightmare. I am so sorry.

I use Beekman 1802 Absolute Vanilla Goat milk soap. They have a pure scent one too and other scents as well. The soap and hand cream is basically the only thing that helped my hands. Goat milk has same PH as humans.

I have been using their soap for over a decade

I take echinacea & goldenseal, black seed oil, turmeric and dandlylion root daily too, along with Usana multivitamins.

Thank God my eczema is better now. I can actually have occasional small amounts of sugar/carbs without a flare up.

Keeping you in my prayers and hope you feel better soon.
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ’«

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 December, 12:31
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
was it the 3% food grade or just 3%?

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 December, 08:14
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Food grade πŸ’–