Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
Y'all, I lost a patient today.. he was a nice man.. he died peacefully in his sleep. The reason Im sharing is I saw him last Wed, and he said "We got our boosters yesterday for flu and the covid one, Im not sick, but I will be next week." and he died😪
04:19 PM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Magyk71 in this post can reply
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
21 October, 12:12
In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication
So sorry for your loss! I’m sure that wasn’t easy to endure. 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
21 October, 08:22
Prayers for all! We will be hearing more stories like this. So sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
21 October, 02:30
This is fucking criminal and heartbreaking. ☹️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 October, 02:20
i am so sorry...that is really sad. So ready for this BS to end

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
21 October, 01:26
🥺 So sorry 🙏

Iam Mie @iammiele
21 October, 01:20
😟😥😭 Every time someone tells me they got a booster or flu shot I silently cry...I'm glad he at least went peacefully - So sorry! We'll be dealing with this for a while I think...😭

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 October, 12:12
Oohhh, I’m so sorry. 😢 Can I ask you, if he knew he was going to be sick from the shots, why did he take them?

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
21 October, 12:18
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
He was in an assisted living facility and they were required to take them..

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
20 October, 11:57
So Sad 🙏

STELLA R LIGHT @STELLARLIGHT
20 October, 11:54
🙏🙏💚💚

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 October, 11:03
🙏❤️

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
20 October, 09:44
So sad!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 October, 09:33
That’s awful, so sorry.
🥺

Bookish Girl @Noninon
20 October, 09:08
so so sad 🙏💔

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
20 October, 07:33
So very sad..

Pink Totter @Totter
20 October, 07:32
💗🙏💗 So sorry. 😥

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
20 October, 07:11
Im so sorry that you as a healthcare worker has to endure losing people. I cant even imagine what yall are having to witness as of late.

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
20 October, 08:31
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Its extremely sad! The amound of cancer, blood clots and heart problems has increased significantly, and the ability to fight things off is decreased.. they get sick soooo fast.. Ive been in the medical field my entire life, this is the most trying its been.. I love what I do. I love making my patients feel better.. but some days just suck!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 October, 07:03
Im so sorry

Stephanie Joseph @SJoe
20 October, 06:56
Im so sorry. praying for his family. hugs.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
20 October, 06:54
so sad.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 October, 06:46
😩

😩

😩

Ange Love @LoveM
20 October, 06:23
😭We will never understand why another soul makes their choices. We can only send our love with them🙏✨💞

It reminded me of when I was in the middle of Hurricane Ian and located on the edge of the storm Atlantic side...huge branches and debris being hurled at me place, with the strong wind and rain. I prayed and felt as much love as I could for the Gulf side, knowing it was much worse for them🙏Sometimes it is all we can do is send our love💞
https://youtu.be/InyWhQLfO...
Journey - Send Her My Love (Official Video - 1983) - YouTube

Journey's official music video for 'Send Her My Love'. Click to listen to Journey on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/JourneySpot?IQid=JouSHMLAs featured on The E...

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
20 October, 06:23
How sad. 😪

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 October, 06:12
When is this going to stop ? Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
20 October, 06:11
😢🙏💜🙏

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
20 October, 06:09
So hard to understand life at times just know you honor him by telling his words. May God Bless his family and comfort them along with you for sharing his story so others are aware. God Bless

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 October, 05:53
💔😡Just DO IT Q!!!! 🙏

CharRose @CharRose
20 October, 05:47
It is so hard to stand by and witness all these injuries and deaths caused by the poison. Sending love, light and hugs to you and his family.

Ange Love @LoveM
20 October, 06:25
In response CharRose to her Publication
🙏💞✨🐝😇