Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
20 October, 04:19
Y'all, I lost a patient today.. he was a nice man.. he died peacefully in his sleep. The reason Im sharing is I saw him last Wed, and he said "We got our boosters yesterday for flu and the covid one, Im not sick, but I will be next week." and he died😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
Im so sorry that you as a healthcare worker has to endure losing people. I cant even imagine what yall are having to witness as of late.
07:11 PM - Oct 20, 2022
In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyAnon777 in this post can reply
Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
20 October, 08:31
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Its extremely sad! The amound of cancer, blood clots and heart problems has increased significantly, and the ability to fight things off is decreased.. they get sick soooo fast.. Ive been in the medical field my entire life, this is the most trying its been.. I love what I do. I love making my patients feel better.. but some days just suck!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
20 October, 10:28
In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication
Thank you for doing what you do, much respect🙏🏻❤️