TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
World Without Cancer - The Story of Vitamin B17 by G. Edward Griffin (1974)
VIDEO 🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
04:18 PM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
29 October, 05:10
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Cowboy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
23 October, 03:12
I bought a bag of Organic apricot seeds , I eat two a day after a meal I eat one after the meal then the other one an hour later, been doing that for about two months ❗️ they taste a little bitter but still good👍🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
23 October, 04:31
In response chore Toke to her Publication
just make sure.. you do what is right for your body.... healthcare is not "one size" fits all kinda thing.. that is just one of the sad things wrong with our healthcare system that needs to change pronto.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
23 October, 12:45
You can still get Vitamin B17 treatments for cancer in Mexico. The head of the biggest clinic providing this service has videos online about their treatments and he points out that to obtain a sufficient dose to work a person would have to eat an enormous amount of seeds daily which is not practical or even possible. They offer the already concentrated B17.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
23 October, 04:41
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
PLEASE always and I mean ALWAYS check and recheck to make sure those facilities are on the up and up.... you can get very sick if they are a poorly run clinic ..... many pretend they know what they are doing and then it gives the real holistic doctors a bad name.

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
23 October, 02:12
For those interested, this is the pdf file of the book, "World without Cancer, the story of B17" by G. Edward Griffin, who also authored, "The Creature From Jekyll Island: A Second Look At The Federal Reserve"

http://www.journeytoforeve...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
30 October, 02:36
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Saved, Thank you! 💞

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 October, 05:24
Still happening.

I can tell you this:

Pure, Therapeutic Grade Frankincense Essential Oil can support all your efforts in avoiding displeasures of this sort, too.

But you didn't hear it from me.
This isn't the droid you're looking for.....

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 October, 05:26
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
mmhmm.. and what did the 3 wise men bring... remember😉😉 interesting isnt it... mmhmm

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 October, 04:47
Sadly, he passed away last year. :(
Tragic on so many levels. And horrible that the news outlets say it was "bogus," when they have no idea about holistic treatments.
Also, the title is misleading, because the article says it's not sure if he died because of cancer.
Can't wait for Big Pharma to come crashing down. Let the cures come forth, in Jesus' Name!

https://nypost.com/2021/08...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 October, 04:53
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
journalism is dead... they all use yellow journalism now.... yes i would like to see the autopsy report and how conducted it.. remember corruption runs deep.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
20 October, 04:31
Important for anyone interested, it's all about the kernel inside the seed.

https://thetruthaboutcance...

Evangelina @Evangelina
20 October, 04:23
I hope those bastards are FORCED to pay a High Dollar restitution
for the time he was incarcerated and for pain and suffering!!
FIGHT FOR IT JASON!