TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 October, 04:18
World Without Cancer - The Story of Vitamin B17 by G. Edward Griffin (1974)
VIDEO 🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
23 October, 12:45
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
You can still get Vitamin B17 treatments for cancer in Mexico. The head of the biggest clinic providing this service has videos online about their treatments and he points out that to obtain a sufficient dose to work a person would have to eat an enormous amount of seeds daily which is not practical or even possible. They offer the already concentrated B17.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
PLEASE always and I mean ALWAYS check and recheck to make sure those facilities are on the up and up.... you can get very sick if they are a poorly run clinic ..... many pretend they know what they are doing and then it gives the real holistic doctors a bad name.
04:41 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
23 October, 07:03
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I agree completely. I was not recommending them as much as I was pointing out that other countries still use B17 as should we but there is no money in a "cure". There are other options available that are safer and legal homeopathic drugs such as Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and Fenbendazole.