Nickthe ANON @Nicktheanon
I grew up having a Father as a commercial Bee keeper. Some of my best memories are riding in his bee truck listening to Tracy Chapman.
10:27 AM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nicktheanon in this post can reply
Linda Brown @Lindylou
20 October, 04:01
In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication
Hi Nick. missed you on twitter. Hope you are good mate 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
20 October, 04:19
In response Linda Brown to her Publication
Im there just staying low key. I will find you on Twitter but id bet im already following you. I wouldn't forget my Mate. Love you Linda

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 October, 02:34
My grandpa was way back when, on His Farm! That’s how I learned not to fear Bees! ❤️
Learned alot of things from Him! And I loved the farm and Animals! 🥰🙌🏻

20 October, 02:44
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Sounds like God blessed us both

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 October, 11:06
Isnt that something, if you take away this one thing from the planet, everything dies.

You would think everyone on the planet would be protecting them.

20 October, 11:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They definitely need help. Diseases ,mites, Cell phone towers, pesticides, ect . And so true without bees we don't survive.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 October, 10:52
My garden today, bee's are loving Spring as much as I am🐝

I would love to get a hive.

North *** @Northstar
20 October, 09:43
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
As a kid I would always try to catch them lol Did you know they have five eyes?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 October, 10:26
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Do you have a local apiary? They sometimes are looking for a place to add hives. Ours here will pay rent in honey.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
20 October, 10:45
HOW SWEET!

20 October, 10:46
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
OH THE BENEFITS.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
20 October, 10:45
Bees are fascinating.

Pink Totter @Totter
20 October, 12:40
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Interesting, copper spirals and pyramids. Plan on finding some copper and making stakes for next years garden. Been gardening for decades and in the last month is the first time I've ever heard of using copper in the garden. Think of all those old buildings with the copper roofs.

20 October, 10:29
This pic is my Cousin unloading bee's in California a few days ago.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 10:29
You got a fast truck...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 October, 10:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
20 October, 11:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
“I got a plan to get us out of here.” 🙏 🐝