Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
23 October, 10:20
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
They don't teach it, because they don't know it. And here is exactly what I've been trying to explain to others (when asked) about why I won't move even though I live in a third-world block of poverty and the location is slumlords galore. I have spent years building up an energy here (without physical signs or symbols) where I have four active gateways and around 20 different routes that expand onto the main Ley Lines. And I've built this with my own energies. They exist in 4D, but sometimes they can be vaguely picked up by military instruments in 3D.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
23 October, 11:17
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Thank you for all you amazingly do, and for YOU!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
23 October, 05:45
oh church....thats just to get donations and teach you some bs

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
22 October, 04:10
Well done video...spread the word! Thanks to the gentleman who made this video to share knowledge 🙏🏻

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
22 October, 01:00
I tried to find this exact video on Tiktok but did not see this one, do you have a direct link to it ? It is great and I would like to share on another platform

Andy Pence @AndyPence
22 October, 12:03

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 October, 10:52
thinking bout this, and my heart resonance with old cathedrals♥️always loved the light coming through the stained glass. no wonder, the tearing down of these beautiful buildings, the enemy doing his thing

21 October, 10:45
wow 🤩 wow

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 October, 09:01
I’m somewhat surprised there are no music therapists on AU.
Or are there?

Ann Holden @Amandpms
21 October, 06:16
Elon's metal buddy needs to see this one, as he asked the twitterverse about music.

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
21 October, 03:34
Because once you know how yo look inside and fibd God, you dont need them.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
21 October, 03:32
So the round catethdral/church window is made into a shape that the builders wanted to make the whole church vibrate with. It was the Brand of the church, it told people what you see is what you get when you enter this catethdral/church. Can someone decipher the different frequencies created by different church windows and reveal the alphabets of that pattern/sound language?😊

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 October, 03:19

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 October, 03:24
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
How many pastors actually are aware of this? Not many IMHO.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
21 October, 02:47
Psalms 139: 13 &14
"You formed my innermost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb."

"I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
21 October, 02:37
This is incredible.

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
21 October, 02:21
This is another reason that evil people want to shut down, consolidate, and tear down churches. And why the modernists build ugly churches that look like movie theaters. No good vibes in them.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 October, 02:06
Can confirm!!! I had a recent trip out to NM and had the privilege to enter several spiritually sacred sites; A chapel, a church, a cathedral and a santuario. They each carried their own vibe with them and the level of reverence was a little different at each location but what they all had in common however was the very noticeable drop in sound upon entry. Everyone instinctually stops talking or whispers as quietly as they can, like we're all listening to something we did not want to interrupt. 🙏

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
21 October, 02:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Very nice pictures 🌺

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
21 October, 02:04
speaking of resonance you can see it in all the diagrams especially when the sacred geometry is witnessed in water you can see the frequency vibration and energy

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
21 October, 01:50
My church is preaching this! Full sermon on it about a month ago! God way of communication! 🙏♥️🙏

22 October, 09:25
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
what church, would like to listen if archived

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 October, 01:47
😍🤩🙏 our future looks AMAZING!!!😍💥💥

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
21 October, 01:45
That one reason why they used pcr tests. To collect and storage of DNA. Harvest of our individual resonance. They can manipulate us, target us, heal and or create sickness / kill. #MKUltra # mindcontrol #DNA https://patents.google.com...

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
21 October, 03:21
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Ouch. You hit the nail! What patent is this from? When was it patented? Ouch. The true direct energy weapon.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 October, 01:35
I wasn’t feeling too well when I was in Liverpool and stepped into the fourth largest cathedral in the world. I immediately started feeling better. I remember very clearly. Was really hoping that we play the largest pipe organ in the world but I couldn’t get anyone to play it.

Not Important @Notimportant
21 October, 01:44
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
😁The Universe/God could play that sound echoed thru the whole realm/plane/dimension/veil/dome/firmament...easy, peasy😍

Cam Mac @campmac111
21 October, 01:57
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Reminds me of the trumpets in Revelation...frequency references?

some one special to some @godrus
20 October, 08:27
The temples in India have the same patterns - the monks trained to emit sounds to create certain healing cymatic patterns. The patterns of each temple are in the walls and ceilings of the temples. This ancient ability has been around a long time but concealed from us.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
20 October, 08:23
Good question! :)

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
20 October, 08:55
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
My guess is that they don't want folks to know.