Martin Geddes @martingeddes
We are debt slaves because we allow ourselves to be trapped into contracts rather than operating under a God-given covenant. Without the contract there is no debt.
08:05 AM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Franco Loperfido @FRA68
20 October, 05:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Non è semplice uscire dai contratti...la matrix è progettata per farci restare nel sistema. Le scappatoie ci sono e sono alla portata di tutti, uscirne è qualcosa che comporta un certo percorso individuale. In tanti lo stanno capendo, io sono tra gli ultimi ma alla fine ci arrivo anch'io.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 October, 01:30

Preach! Amein 🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
North *** @Northstar
20 October, 08:46
!!!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
20 October, 08:23
Martin, So proud of you for taking a public Stand Against unjust [Taxation].

Fuck the Fuckin Government 😃.

Many are waking up but few are willing to take a Stand…

Matthew 7:13-14 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Ange Love @LoveM
20 October, 08:19
Strong’s Greek Concordance:

some one special to some @godrus
20 October, 08:08
Yes.
Love what you are doing regarding the TV broadcast council tax!
You are schooling them and I love it!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
20 October, 08:08
I was thinking of you this morning-stocked up on chocolate and coffee, dog and cat food, Ivermectin. I look back to a time when I thought I "needed" new clothing, makeup or even a haircut. Pffft. Priorities change with Ascension.

some one special to some @godrus
20 October, 08:12
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Same, fren!