Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 08:05
Sorry for this downer! I have been sick with some kind of messed up FLU BUG... and I swear there is seemingly no water that is hydrating with this
illness. SO DRIED OUT!!! It is VERY STRANGE! everything tastes like salt. High fever, extreme headache, Bronchitis/pneumonia, I am through that part, 11 days in, except for lingering cough but now stomach ailments/epizootie. UGH. Please tell me tap water is good because even fridge filtered water tastes β€œmessed with”. I am sure my taste is screwed up too though. This is all so fooked up. I did have flu shots 2016-19 😩 but did not get the cvid vax. Done with all that. Have a friend havent seen in months lives two hours away who is experiencing same illness...... crazy weird stuff. I will get through it!!!
Love you all. I just needed to VENT. Thank you for sending prayers up.
πŸ˜˜πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
Great suggestions.

I would add... Don't fear your water if its all you can get from the tap. Water retains a memory of the energy and vibrational frequency that you feel into it. You can vibe into the water your own healing from your heart... you can change its structure to one of harmony, balance and healing.

My thinking is...any doubt that the water is harmful to you in any way is not in your best interests when addressing the water... you would therefor be amplifying its potential harm. Its a feedback loop.... decide it otherwise.

Watch the water... literally...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
05:22 PM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
20 October, 12:37
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
This recipe is so right on.. you will feel a world of difference! If you can...add some zinc and Quercetin. You got this! Also when resting
listen to music that is at least 427 hrtz music...You Tube is good
for some things! πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 05:26
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this... it means a lot! 😘

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 October, 05:55
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Good. Thats a god feedback loop. Be well sweetheart.