Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Is there ANY place safe to keep cash?
04:38 PM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 October, 08:56
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Faraday bags...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 October, 12:50
I want to know where to hide the silver and gold.
Way back in Great Depression they would hide it in the outhouse :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
20 October, 08:44
All I ever had was my time and energy so I invested wisely.
The sum total of my life's worth can be found in my three children.
Better than Gold - A Mother's love for her children.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
20 October, 05:53
Thats the 64 thousand dollar question. 🤑🤣🤪

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 October, 01:36
vacuum packed hidden in veggie boxes in the freezer 😏

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
20 October, 01:30
If there is, will it be worth anything if the banks/fed collapses? We're diversifying with metals, cash & crypto.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
20 October, 08:07
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Exactly.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 October, 01:26
I had $2000 in cash and don't know where I put it. I guess it is safe.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
20 October, 12:48
Anywhere other than a bank. X marks the spot.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
20 October, 11:39
under the cat litter box.. keep it dirty😹😹😹😹

I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 October, 11:39
cash??? hmmmm mine must be hidden too good cause i dont got none 🤪

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
20 October, 11:07
I saw in a movie in violins....

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
20 October, 10:47
2 places:

1 - real physical silver in your possession
https://sdbullion.com/
***make haste, time & supply is short

2 - SELECT cryptocurrencies in your non-custodial wallet with private keys

JMHO - BITCOIN (BTC), LITECOIN (LTC), RIPPLE (XRP), THETA, THETA FUEL, VERITASEUM (VERI), SOLANA, STELLAR (XLM), HEDERAH HASHGRAPH (HBAR), ALGORAND (ALGO), POLYGON (POLY), CARDANO (ADA), DOGE (DOGE), BITCOIN SV (BSV), PERSISTANCE (XPRT)

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
20 October, 10:45
No. If you know where it is, any gangster worth his profession would find a way to get you to show him where it is. Ve have vays of makink you talk!

aaron scott donated @ehehron
20 October, 10:38
Buy gold and silver

memes matter @NoComment
20 October, 10:27
in realestate

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 October, 10:03
Ill keep it safe in my pocket for you!! 😆

Jingoist Lady @JingoistLady
20 October, 09:58
Money is trackable. How do you think that they found Saddam Hussein? He was hiding in hole with the money. Large sums of money can be detected from a satellite. There's an embedded strip that can be read. Maybe a lead lined box would prevent the detection. Need to research it... precious metals is better than paper/coins but also detectable. A stock of needed commodities would probably be more valuable if the system goes down. E.G....TP

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 October, 11:44
In response Jingoist Lady to her Publication
Absolute true.

You could put the money in the microwave for a few seconds beforehand. That works 100% ... the chips then no longer work.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 October, 09:44
VK :
“What is a Bank?”

answer: a money laundering system, usery system all paid for by “customers”

https://www.nytimes.com/20...

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
20 October, 09:43

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 October, 09:39
yes - convert to XRP :)

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
20 October, 09:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
You read my mind!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
27 October, 08:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
In Australia, the Tax Department can track your crypto 🙄
How can this all be untraceable ?

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 October, 09:39
I lost all my cash and guns in a terrible boating accident….

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 October, 09:38
In your dogs' collar may work.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 October, 09:36
a concept definitely not out of the question

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
20 October, 09:36
what i would do is keep 2k cash and trade the rest for precious metal

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
20 October, 09:34
not unless you turn it into money by turning into silver or gold

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 October, 09:31
That's a good spot. 🕳️
But wrap the packets of bills in aluminum foil 💵

Robert Travers @Robert1957
20 October, 10:19
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Carbon paper is actually better. The little strips now embedded in bills as an identifier emit a tiny magnetic signal. When there are enough bills involved those signals can be detected. Carbon paper blocks that. Border Patrol uses the technology to halt drug cash flowing south to the cartels. Don't ask how I know but it's a FACT.

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
20 October, 09:30
In my gun safe

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
20 October, 09:23
NOT in a bank safety-deposit box! The Fluvid-19 lockdowns (and bank lobby closings) should have educated everyone about the insanity of that solution.

That said, I'm not going to suggest anything that might imply I even have anything to squirrel away.

arba happihr @arba
20 October, 09:22
How about in your closet in a safe.

Lily B.... @LilyB
20 October, 09:24
In response arba happihr to her Publication
👍Yep!