Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
By the time they admit to a recession it will be over.

Gold getting close to the targeted price.
12:49 PM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 October, 10:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Gold shall destroy FED.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 October, 10:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 October, 04:27
@vincentkennedy some of the cryptos on your list I have as well and plan to ride the up tic and move to hard assets. And you?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 October, 03:46
“Whole $hithouse Coming Down” sounds a whole lot like “It’s Going To Be Biblical.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 October, 04:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Out with the Fed/IRS 1913 BS banking system! No to the re-set and let the WHOLE thing implode and they can take the debt with them! (don't care if the door hits their arse on the way out)

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 October, 04:24
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
FINALLY

Philipp Anon @gigu
19 October, 03:37
i'm around 30. i've been working since i was 15 and i'm doing well. i don't spend much either. i value good food but i don't care about commercial nonsense.
yes, i have secured myself a bit and have a stockpile and so.
question: why buy gold if we believe in a wonderful beautiful equal future?

Philipp Anon @gigu
19 October, 03:51
In response Philipp Anon to his Publication
Maybe I have misunderstood.
VK sent a message.
but a few anons here seem pretty greedy in my opinion.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 October, 02:55

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 October, 02:54
Gold at $71 Till Projected Indicator $1,550
Mirror 71-17

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 October, 02:44
ATM Gold is down -$360 USD since 18 April.
There have been people in our circle here that commented that we may see Gold at $1500 an ounce. That would be an indicator to pull out and the potential collapse will come. As it continues the present decline, some people complain they are losing money. A better way of looking at it is this ; see it as opportunity to buy while it is cheap. We will never see it this low after the reckoning. Not a financial advisor...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 October, 02:48
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Look at it as an End of the Cabal Clearance Sale.

Once [their] artificial price controls are lifted there is no telling how high the price of precious metals will go .

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 October, 02:52
My Name Before I Came To
Earth Was The God Gene 373

Trust Me Im The One With
Options 373

One Hundred And Forty
Four Thousand 373

And Then You Bring Out
The Military 373

Prepare Yourself For The
Tree Of Life 373

Three And Half Years To
Accept The Truth 373

Nixon Watergate Think
Gold Standart 373

Onehundredandfortyfourtho
Usand 373

Last President Of The
United States 373❤️

When I Am On Pre Adamic
Ages I See Mother Earth 373

He Who Has Seen The Son
Has Seen The Father 373❤️

Dishonorabledischargegeor
Gewalkerbush 373

Miracles Happen So Stop
Worrying 373❤️

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Sue Briggs @SueB369
19 October, 02:40
Hope silver goes up to what it should be. Hubby and I invested in some.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
19 October, 02:40
Noticed the APL is up to 9.4 now!! Yaaas!! 💥💥

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 October, 02:38
Vincent, this is off topic, but I need to know what you think, and if you have ever seen what happened today in a direct message or if maybe @administrator can help.

I was reading a DM from one person, then DM's from 2 others showed up on the same original DM. I don't know how to word this, except to say that DM with one persons name had DMs from two other people and when I tried to write back to person #1 , I got an error code, and then the DMs disappeared, but not before I screenshotted. I can send to you, I just don't want to post here, because of personal nature. Very strange happenings on AU.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
19 October, 02:31
Yep.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 October, 02:15
too late to purchase?

If not, where could one go?

btw, i know you are not a financial advisor

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
19 October, 02:29
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
I buy from APMEX.com Check your states tax rules. For example, In CA, if you buy at least $1500 at a time, there is no sales tax.

Also APMEX offers a Visa “Bullion” card. Cash back for precious metals.

I am not affiliated with APMEX. Not financial advice.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
19 October, 01:44
Dealers are holding onto $1700/oz for dear life on physical.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 October, 01:32
this vibe, for those who may have never seen.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 October, 02:36
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Pretty sure the "gold dip" signal already happened. I got flat in Sept 2021. Even though it hit ATH in Dec, I am still way below my sell. I'm looking at the $1550 on Gold as a buy signal. Still think theres 20-25% down to go putting us close to a 40% retracement (standard recession). Im buying at the $3000 S&P level.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
19 October, 03:59
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Funny that he didn't use an * like always. 🤔

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 October, 01:28
Been watching gold closely waiting to pull the trigger and buy some more.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 October, 01:24
Any ideas how low silver will drop per ounce if gold reaches $1500 to $1550/oz?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
19 October, 01:21
ive been helping my grandma buy gold regularily. its been 2600 canadian for months. 700 over target

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
19 October, 01:19
i had this written down for feb 17 2022.
i been watching

1776 ... @IGG1776
19 October, 01:19

NEO ONE @Neo
19 October, 01:13
Just in time.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 October, 01:09
Targeted DIP price?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
The buy range is shown above for gold at $1500 to $1550 per ounce.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 October, 01:03
1776. and “some change”

12:49
444 foundation
777 the plan
49 the number of forgiveness

James Dean @Wait_its_time
19 October, 01:05
DID A QUICK SEARCH ON GOLD AND AT ITS LOWEST OVER A ( 5 )-YEAR PERIOD ON AUGUST (17 ) TH 2020 IT WAS AT ( 666 ).

IT WILL BE INTERESTING ON WHAT THE DATE AND LOWEST TARGET AMOUNT WILL BE THIS TIME? ANY GUESSES ?

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 October, 12:58
. 🙏🏼🙌🏻

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
19 October, 12:56
I HAVE SEEN MANY RECESSIONS IN MY LIFE AND THEY ALL PALE IN COMPARISON TO WHATS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. BUT WE’RE NOT IN A RECESSION YET. THESE FOOKS THINK WE ARE AS DUMB AS THEY ARE. WTF!!!!!!!!😤

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 October, 12:58
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
I fear that 99% are that out of touch!

They are on their Matrix Hamster wheel day in and day out.🙃

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
Don't forget silver!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
Just realized that today is another 911, VK.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 October, 01:10
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
funny I didnt have to think too much it just popped into my yep your right 1019 mirrored 9101 drop the 0 911 hmm

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
19 October, 01:32
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Today is also the 292nd day of year. 😱
10-19 > 119 > 911
292 - Palindrome number
292 > 11911
[THEIR] power number X 3 for maximum spell.