Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 October, 09:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I love this💖 this is so much😊 exchanging energies💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 October, 05:27
I got chills. This is the best post ever.

I am fortunate to live where they migrate in the winter. To look one is the eyes up close...............wow............you can see the Universe.

If I had the wealth, I would custom build a sustaining Catamaran and cruise around wherever they are with a mic dropped into the water and listen. I would be at complete peace. I was starting to manifest it then, covid threw me off course. My bad.

I think they are the closest energy frequency signature match to higher star beings, the star elders.

Listen.... I love it!!! Good vibes. He's a funny one.

Mahalos for this🙏💛
Solo Whale - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesSolo Whale · Frank WatlingtonSongs of the Humpback Whale℗ 1991 Earth Music ProductionsReleased on: 1991-01-01Au...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
19 October, 03:24
Good Morning VK and Patriots 💖

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
19 October, 01:41
💙Whales are Galactic communicators. They can hear the frequencies coming onto earth then transmit the message via their trumpeting. They are highly evolved. This Diver demonstrates the 'respect for energy;. A great meditative perspective.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
19 October, 01:10
Whales and dolphins are very smart, some call them angelic souls Growing up I always wanted a Flipper as a pet!

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
19 October, 01:41
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
💙 Indeed they are. They have specific roles/missions on this planet.

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
19 October, 01:07
good morning ❤️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
19 October, 12:53
Good morning FAMILY❤️

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
19 October, 12:51
Sperm Whale?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 October, 05:28
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Humpback

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 October, 12:39
Thanks for Awesome Vibes!

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
19 October, 12:28
Beautiful fall morning here! Exchanging energies-how powerful is that! We have been kept from exchanging energies for far too long and it breeds negativity.
Love and the connection to others, even tiny experiences, is good for the soul. The exchange of energies is clearly a reward from the universe.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 October, 12:21
Howdy! This is a beautiful video. Thank you.

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
19 October, 11:50
Good Morning V.K. and AU Family! Hugs

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
19 October, 11:47
Good Morning VK!

CharRose @CharRose
19 October, 11:45
Good Morning VK! While watching a video or looking at a pic, (fully in the NOW), you can experience the scene as if you are there as well. This was amazing....all the feels!

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
19 October, 11:45
Good Morning VK and AU Family! Have a Blessed Day! 🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
19 October, 11:16
Was scrolling thru Tanaka Tatsuya's art this morning and saw this right after I had read this post. Made me giggle.😊

Awakened __T @awakened_t
19 October, 11:04
so wild that you posted this VK! I have a friend that is part of this group – her videos are specifically diving with sharks but she has some whale encounters as well. Was watching her videos earlier this week and thinking that they felt like AU vibes 😊
https://www.instagram.com/...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 October, 11:04
Good morning VK and Patriots💙
Its a beautiful day

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
19 October, 10:58
Good morning VK. :)

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
19 October, 10:41
Good morning VK!

MFC > 1463

Seth Rich? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
19 October, 10:23
Good Morning VK!

Sue Briggs @SueB369
19 October, 10:23
Good Morning, Vincent! Slow and easy. Feeling those vibes. 😌

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
19 October, 10:22
Good morning VK and family 😊. First impressions are important

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
19 October, 10:08
😊❤️🐋 Good Morning1

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 October, 10:08
vk why do people gematria your every post? Can you tell em if its not needed please? I feel some have gematria Tourettes lol

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 October, 09:58
Good morning VK ✋🏻

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
19 October, 09:21
Chills... what a beautiful moment💕

joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 October, 09:14
Good morning Vincent. Today is going to be a GREAT day.

Ange Love @LoveM
19 October, 09:12
Beautiful love🙏💞 TS 8:27 ✨ 17 💜 Q